Doubt about AF

despttc

DH,me and a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
I normally have a 5day flow,max in first 3 days,less in next 2. But this time I had max in day1,little on day2,nothing after that. I've been tested and found to have no pcod or uterus problems. I was afraid it might be a chemical,but BFN. AF came two days late. I am confused. this low flow happened for the first time.

I cant give you a definite answer sweetie but with my CP (last cycle) I had a few hours of heavy flow, followed by a couple of days of spotting. Hope you are OK and get your BFP soon xxxx:hugs:

Thank you,mybabydreams :)

I got my bfp on May8th, so April was my last AF. 24weeks along now :) Wanted to let you know :) Hope you're doing fine :hugs:

Ahh thats such lovely news hun!!!!! So glad it all worked out for you!!! Im just about 20 weeks, so not too far behind you! Just found out we are expecting a little boy, which is a bit of a shocker as we both expected it to be another girl!

How is your pregnancy going? I hope it is all going really well for you. I have to go for another scan at 32/34 weeks as my placenta is too low, but we are hoping it will have moved up by then so I can avoid problems at the end! Im also under the consultant due to pre-eclampsia in my previous pregnancy, so Im getting lots of extra care this time lol!

So lovely to hear nice news anyway. Take care and feel free to PM me if you ever fancy a natter or a moan lol xxx

Congrats, dear :) Glad to hear that you now have both a girl and a boy :happydance:

Pregnancy going good by God's grace. From what I've heard about low-lying placenta, most move up as the uterus grows. I'm sure that'll be your case :) Enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->