Doula... Michelle Every... Tameside

beanzean

Mummy to Grace and Thomas
Reaction score
Has anybody Had Michelle's help throughout their birth. After my previous labour and birth I think elisting the support of a doula is the way to go and Michelle is very close to where I live. :flower:

Michelle is a amazing doula!! She mentored me when I was a trainee and yes someone on here has had her too. Nikki. I'll point her at this thread for you :) what's most important when finding a doula is that they are 'the one'. You have to 'click'. You have lost of choice for doulas covering your area so don't be afraid to ring round and narrow it down over the phone before meeting the ones you get a good vibe from. We all know each other and there is absolutely no competition and we prefer to know women have met or spoken to a few doulas x

Hi hun - I had Michelle as my doula and she was fantastic for us, especially my husband who suffers with anxiety. Please feel free to PM me, if you want to speak to me over the phone I am willing to have a chat with you. I have spoken to a few people about Michelle - I highly recommend her but as Lisa said, the most important thing about a doula is that you 'click' and that you feel comfortable with them. I did the nurturing birth course and I know all the doulas I've met through the course are fantastic, you could try and contact a few :) What is right for one lady and her family isn't always right for another. All the doula's I've met are different and its not 'one doula fits all'

Good Luck - please PM me if you need to :)

I hope that helps :)

Hi hun - I had Michelle as my doula and she was fantastic for us, especially my husband who suffers with anxiety. Please feel free to PM me, if you want to speak to me over the phone I am willing to have a chat with you. I have spoken to a few people about Michelle - I highly recommend her but as Lisa said, the most important thing about a doula is that you 'click' and that you feel comfortable with them. I did the nurturing birth course and I know all the doulas I've met through the course are fantastic, you could try and contact a few :) What is right for one lady and her family isn't always right for another. All the doula's I've met are different and its not 'one doula fits all'

Good Luck - please PM me if you need to :)

I hope that helps :)

Thankyou ladies, I will start reading up and contacting a few over the next few weeks.

Nikki, I'm in Rochdale too just near the Range Warehouse. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"