Dove body wash..

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ive been using Dove's body wash in the shower and its soooo nice and leaves your skin so soft. However the last two times ive used it when my legs are dry, the skin on my legs has gone really dry and flaky :wacko: I thought it was a moisturising body wash. I dnt get this with any other body wash. Anyone got any ideas why this is happening? xx

Yip i have hun!....i think they must have changed something in it as the bars of soap are still ok.

Ive changed now to the Radox smoothies....OMG get it soooooo nice makes my skin lovely and soft again and smells FAB...spesh the coconut one :)

Hi hun i have the same problem- and if i keep using it i have a break out on my skin. So apparently i'm mildly allergic to it. I have the same problem with anything with Aloe in it.

Did you both get the really dry flaky skin??
Ill have to stop using it then :( gutted because I really like the smell of it lol xxx

Yeah it sucks because it all smells good- but i CANNOT use dove body wash. at all. Bars are ok!

Did you both get the really dry flaky skin??
Ill have to stop using it then :( gutted because I really like the smell of it lol xxx

yup! was rank lol....felt sooo rough too!

honestly try the radox smoothies you'll LOVE it x

Ill keep an eye out for that radox one thanks hun :) I love the smell of coconut too :) xx

No worries hun, its on a deal thing in tesco where i am too!!...and yes coconut is lush!! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->