down day

sfish

pregnant and mum to 3boys
Reaction score
:nope: feels like everyone is pregnant and staying pregnant but me i had just got over my early mc so i thought till my partners cousin annouced she is pregnant and goin for a scan today so she must have got caught round the same time i did i should have been havin my 12 week scan soon just make me feel sad all over again must be because of the dates because my brothers gf is pregnant and goes for 2nd scan nxtt week on my sons birthday and i dont feel upset with this x

Hi Sfish:hugs:

So sorry to hear about your mc :-(

I do know how you feel. All around me friends, cousins and sisters are happily getting pregnant and some seem to hurt more than others. I don't really know why, I'm happy for them all guess I'm just suffering from feeling-left-behind syndrome.

I find some days I really have to go hard on my pep talks to myself lol and I love to pray it helps me to think about life as a bigger picture and not reduce it down to me and my baby making issues. I'm usually a cheerful person but I love the fact I can pour out my feelings of self pity and general miserygutsness on this forum and everyone here is so nice and understanding

thank u hun nice to know some one knows how i feel : ) feeling a little better today feels like im have af pains but not the big o is due today : ) so fingers crossed x

i know how you feel too...im so desperate to get pregnant lol and 1 of my closest friends now has an 8 day old baby and the other had her 13 week scan on wednesday. and HER SIL is 4 weeks away from giving birth. the pregnant friend hurts the most cos well...we're really close, DD and her son are really close...and incidentally she started trying 2 weeks after me. and got pregnant straight away.

crossing fingers for you!

fingers crossed for u to hun it must really hurt i understand but it will be our turn soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->