Down regging - sniff or inject?

fluffystar

3rd tri
Reaction score
I had a really confusing conversation with my accupuncturist after my first appointment with the fertility clinic!

I had been told we would have to do injections for 4 week i.e. injections for both down regulating and stimming. Though my accupucturing was talking about sniffing and this got me all in a muddle!!!

I now understand that different clinics do different things but was wondering what others were doing? Is sniffing more the norm or is injecting quite new? Would love to hear from anyone.

fluffy xx

I've always injected, but I know lots of ladies who have sniffed instead. I wouldn't waorry too much, they both do the same thing.:hugs:

Same here - I think most people in Canada/Ontario inject - but have heard of many girls on here (uk?) and they sniff. Either way it does the same thing. I would much rather inject. xo

I sniff but would rather inject as I worry about the spray not working although it worked okay last time.

My nasal spray DR takes 3 and a bit weeks, I think those on injections are on them for a shorter timescale.

H xx

I sniff 2 x per day 12 hours apart but my friend had problems DR and so they have put her on injectibles... it's either a clinic decision or they may use it if you've had problems pre stimms.

I'd rather sniff i must admit but that's because i'm a scaredy cat when it comes to needles!!! :haha:

I will be sniffing but 3 times a day for about 10 - 14days before starting injections to stim. I think the protocol used varies from clinic to clinic but they both do the same job.

Have done both, sniffed and injected, and I'd inject any day over sniffing. it was the worst thing ever for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->