down right depressed

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Im so disheartened. Ive lost count of how many cycles i have tried unsucessfully. And after todays BFN at 11/12 DPO Im not even sure what to do anymore. I need words of encouragement im starting to feel like ill never have a baby:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi rockstar

I know exactly how you feel, I feel so sad too this cycle! Please know you're not alone, I know it's not the most comforting of words but all you can do is keep trying and know that every month there is another chance! Always :)

11/12dpo is still early too - how long until af is due? Most people don't get a BFP until after this, even with not a sniff of one before.

Have you had any symptoms? Or anything that might lead you to think you could be?

We're all here for you!! :flower:

Definitely don't give up yet. For some, 11/12dpo is still quite early! What are your sypmtoms?

So many women here have experienced what you're feeling, I know I have. It's so hard, especially when everyone around us seems to be falling pregnant with such ease. theres really nothing I can say to make you feel better, but there are many ways for us to conceive now and even if it doesn't work out for us the traditional way we will still be able to have our babies.

Hi thanks everyone for your support the only symptoms I've been having are sore boobs like they've grown but they always tend to do that on a medicated cycle and they're not like agonizingly painful like when I got my bfp( I ended up having a mc) and bad bloating and gas like literally I just wanna belly flop on a hard surface to get the air out. Oh and I had some cramping off and on and since 9 dpo I've been having random spurts of ewcm, that's throwing me off. I've never had it more than a day past ov so it's confusing the heck out of me. I haven't tested since 11-12dpo and af was due I guess technically yesterday so she's officially late but since I took cloned I won't get curious about it until at least 18 dpo. Thanks so much for letting me know I'm not alone it's kind of driving me nuts and insanely depressed

Rockstar I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I'm in the same boat, feeling hopeless, all sorts of bad things. Just remember you're not alone, even if it feels like it sometimes. :hugs:

You're still not out until AF like everyone says. But even if you're out this month (I'm pretty sure I will be too, which makes me teary) your next chance will come quickly.

Remember you can always talk to us. :thumbup:

oh no sorry have you been having sex at the right time it only takes once but maybe do it a bit more

I appreciate that you're being kind, but... please remember even though it's easy and quick for some people, it's exactly the opposite for a LOT of women.

One of the most painful things people say, insinuate, hint at, etc. is that it's all easy and it'll just happen if you BD enough. Plenty of well intentioned friends and family members have made me cry and lose sleep over kind comments like these. It's one of the things I agonize about when I visit family.

I know exactly how you feel Rockstar. I'm currently in my 7th cycle of trying and no luck so far. But I know if I lose all hope I may as well give up all together.

As other ladies have said 11/12 dpo is still early for most.

Good luck to you!

Thanks again Ladies, af is still late and the last time I checked my temps are still up since tomorrow will be 17 dpo if shes not here by then I think I may test Friday again because im pretty sure ill get a definite answer. Its just so much stress when you get in the two week wait and everything looks promising only to have af show or find out you haven't ovulated. I do try and bd enough but sometimes even doing it every day and multiple times on Ov day haven't worked for me.

Hey ladies so im 17 dpo still no af. Im pretty sure i have a yeast infection now though. I was wondering if any of you ladies know if a yeast infection is a sign of early pregnancy? Or if it can cause af to be delayed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->