DPO in TWW. Any advice will be much appreciated!!!

MissyP

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im hoping someone can give me any advice from past experiences. Im very new to all this. Me and my fiance arent necessarily ttc but we arent doing a whole lot to prevent it either. This month is the 1st month im having weird symptoms. i ovulated 12/31/14 we had sex every day in my fertile period and twice new years night which is when i ovulated. Im supposed to start my period next week on the 14th. Heres my symptoms by DPO

1-4dpo
I never dried up, when im usually dry up until the day before AF. My CM was watery and clear, almost like water. TMI...it would literally gush out alll the time.

5dpo
During the morning i had the watery CM but near lunch time it became a thicker EWish with little white jelly balls (best way i can describe it) When i got home from work I Had what felt like growing pains in my thighs/hips & lower back. Lots of pain it was very hard to sleep.

6dpo
CM seems to have cleared up. I had a very sharp shooting pain that went from where i think my right ovary would be straight into my rib. Then had ovulation like cramps on and off the rest of the day on my right side. That night TMI.....im sorry...but after sex i had tons and tons and tons of milky white lotion-like discharge. He did not ejaculate in me so I know its not from him. This is what lead me to believe something was going on because ive NEVER experienced that before.. the discharge continued through out the night (no itch or burn so highly doubt infection). Woke up at 2am feeling wide awake.. couldnt go back 2 bed til 345am.

7dpo
Woke up with the watery cm again, super tired. Probably from lack of sleep. Crampy and gassy. Gross i know. By the time i got home from work i was exausted and very irritated for no reason at all. I had prickly feeling in my right nipple kind of felt like the prickling when your hand falls asleep. woke up again at 3 am wide awake after weird dream of my ex and fiance trying on Victorias Secret cologne lol it was tough going back to sleep lol

8dpo
Today! Watery CM & Im having a pinching feeling by right ovary.. i was super hungry when i got to work when usually i dont eat or get hungry til about 1pm.

So far thats all i have...
Idk what to think... has anyone else experienced any of these and gotten BFP or AF afterwards? Any thoughts and opinions would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!! :)

I forgot to mention that iv been bloated since 6dpo and i broke out on my neck and chest, which never happens.. im just so confused. Never had this before. Trying hard to not read into anything but its hard!!

I am 8 dpo today as well! DH and I have been TTC #2 since March, good luck to you!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! With your 1st did you have any CM before bfp?

I wasn't a CM checker with #1. DH and I had been trying for 22 months that time around before I got my BFP. I remember just feeling absolutely sluggish and just an overall bizarre feeling. We were 2 weeks away from an infertility appointment when I got my BFP that time. Crazy!
Right now my CM is changing from creamy to watery.

Yeah mine was only creamy for a short amount of time. Now its very watery also. I hope this is your BFP cycle!! Do you have any unusual symptoms? Im trying to not read into it so much..but the cm is very unusual for me. I would be happy either way. Kind of wanted to be married before we conceived but its totally okay if not :)

Every month I have a new symptom and then every month has been a BFN so I told myself I wouldn't get too crazy this month but it has been hard. Nothing is really sticking out to me as different this month which is why I was so emotional yesterday, wondering if this would ever happen for us. But I've read where people think their symptoms are just like AF months and then they get their BFP so who knows! Let's hope that we both get our BFPs this month! I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Yes ive heard that too!!! Thanks for your replys and i hope it is also!!! Keep me up to date!! :)

UPDATE:
Rest of 8dp
Very mild cramping with pulling sensation behind belly button...very weird feeling. Had a hard time sleeping. Woke up at 3am after another weird dream and had hard time falling back to sleep. I was wide awake.

9 dpo
Today... woke up energized. But had a couple new pimples :/ could be because AF is supposed to come on tues. I felt a little nausea this afternoon but i think it was because i was starving. Got a bacon cheese burger and it didnt taste good at all.. only ate a couple bites..my curly fries and ranch were amazing though! :) My CM seems to have dried up its more of the thick white when i check. Not coming out like usual. No other symptoms... dont think this is my month.. if i did implant on 6 dpo when i was havin sharp O pains, i would think id have a little more symptoms then this.. but i could be wrong.. just patiently waiting for that I HAVE TO BE PREGNANT symptom haha. Not testing until i miss a period!

Actually there might be another symptom but then again i could just be SS. For the last couple days i have had a very runny/stuffy nose and sneezing like CRAZY. At LEAST 15 times a day. My co-workers even stopped saying "bless you" lol i I know this isnt a great prego sign but kind of out of the blue for me!

Sooo i am now 12 dpo. I am still sneezing and stuffed up.. iv had headaches and a migraine last night. But other than that, NOTHING. Usually before AF I get cramps 2 days prior, break out w at least 2 big zits and watery EWish CM. But i have none of that. Kind of disappointing. Dont think this is my month.

So af is due tomorrow. Last night i had intense pain in my lower back right above my left butt cheek.... it was shooting pain down my thigh. Today its still sore, hurts to walk. I have no idea what it could be but this to is another thing iv NEVER experienced before. I have some pulling in my abdomen also.. i couldnt reach my cervix. I had clear cm on finger when i checked CP TMI SORRY. I have no sign of AF.

Fingers crossed for you, I'm 5dpo I think, so will be keeping an eye to see your outcome. I've had the growing pains feeling today and feeling a bit nauseous
X

I PROMISE to keep u up to date!!! Hoping AF wont show up tomorrow. Praying i get my BFP:)
The growing pains was very weird for me because i havnt had them since middle school lol i couldve just been tired or something but mayb itll turn out to be a pregnancy symptom!! :)

Hey everyone this is my first post here! So I too am in the 2ww 9 dpo and having symptoms but have tested BFN. Im starting to think its all in my head at this point. Last night I was over the moon excited because I saw these thread like veins appear on my breasts near my nipples that i have never seen before so I just knew, along with all of the other symptoms, that this is it! I tested this morning knowing it was super soon, but i was using a frer and their instructions said I could def get a positive this early if pregnant… sigh… needless to say i was bummed but not exactly surprised. Anyway this is torture. And nice to meet you all :)

Welll ladies todays the day AF is supposed to come.. but nothing yet. Its usually spotting when i wake up then in full effect by noon. Im going to try and test tomorrow morning if i dont start today.. but im extremely nervous... i might wait a couple more days just in case. Dont want to be disappointed by taking it to early or have af arrive a little late. Its not normal for it to be late but ive been anxious and heard worrying to much can delay it. Last night i was having pinching in my lower abdomen and minor back pain. This morning i felt a little wet, did a cervix check..it was a little lower then yesterday, closed and soft still. Also had clear sticky cm while checking. Im going to try and relax today. Stop the SS and just wait it out. Next time i get on here will be to tell you if AF arrived or if i get a BFP! Thank you all for the support ♡

I know i said next time i get on here would be to update if i had AF or BFP but i figured i would update by saying AF didnt show yesterday! BUT the sides of my boobs are sore and im getting a milky watery then sometimes changes to clear discharge. My lower back was sore yesterday also. Kind of felt like UTI sharp pains.. i woke up at 3am very horny and wide awake.... it was very odd lol. But like iv said i usually get clear CM before AF so im confused and scared to test... if AF doesnt make her appearance today or tomorrow i will test sat morning.. by then i should have a deffinate BFP if not then ill be expecting a late AF. My hopes are still high. Im not out just yet. Thanks again for the support!! Wish me luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->