Dpo list making anyone?

TalaRene1997

Reaction score
1DPO: Watery Cm/Cervix Medium, Firm, Closed/Skin Break Out (normal for me)/ Bbs Started To Get Sore (normal for me).

2DPO: Creamy Cm/Cervix High, Medium, Closed/Small Cramps/Dizzy/More zits/Cranky/High Energy.

3DPO: Creamy Cm/Cervix Same As 2dpo/headache/heartburn.

4DPO: Creamy Cm/Cervix High, Soft, Closed/Small Cramps/Dizzy/Super Tired/Boobs getting sorer/nausea.

5DPO: Creamy, Watery Cm/Cervix High, Medium, Closed/Bloated/Constipated/Completely Tired Out/ Boobs still very sore.

6DPO: Creamy EWCM/ Cervix High, Soft, Closed/Cramping slightly worse than before/Gassy/Ridiculously Tired/Skin Break Puts/Moody/Feeling Hot/Heartburn/Lower Backache.

7DPO: Creamy EWCM/ Cervix High, Firm, Closed/Getting more tired going to bed before 11pm/Dizzy/Heartburn/Feeling Hot and queasy.

8DPO: Creamy Watery Cm/Cervix High, Soft, Closed/Heartburn/Headache/Majorly Tired/Nausea/Slight Cramps On and Off/More Zits/Backache from hell/Boobs So Sore.

9DPO(Today): Nausea/Cervix High, Soft, Closed/Dizzy/Hungry/Craving/Boobs Heavier More Sore Than Day Before More So In The Morning/Backache/Slight Cramping/Hot Flashes/Exhausted/Headache/Bad Heartburn.

Forgot to add 1 more thing to todays 9dpo: Creamy/Watery/kind of stretchy Cm

Now am getting af like cramps and lower left back pain with pinching in left side of uterus

Hi! Thought I would join you x Sounds promising, have you had anything else since?

I think I ovulated on CD10 and we had a pretty good BD week that week. We were just relaxed and doing it when we were "in the mood". We just started TTC again after a break so I am not tracking or anything. Here are my symptoms so far:

On CD11 (what I think is 1DPO) I woke up with a bit of a sore throat. I usually have a rock solid immune system so I was a bit surprised

2 DPO the sore throat got worse and my nose started getting a bit stuffy.

3 DPO DH and I had to go into London and I got a bit queasy on the train doing the crossword. I usually get motion sickness in a car but generally not on the train. I got a bit suspicious then. I was quite crampy and a miserable B-word. I was horrible to DH, felt quite bad after. He told me I was being a monster lol Weird pain under my left arm like swollen lymph nodes. So uncomfortable.

4 DPO Sore throat WILL NOT GO AWAY. Cramping is still around which is confusing. I have endometriosis and I had some cramping the month before as I had a cyst but this felt different and its usually mainly 2 days before AF. I am EXHAUSTED. I have never felt so tired in my life. I felt like I actually wanted to cry I was so tired. I felt like I was being pretty dramatic but I couldn't help it!

5 DPO Everyone else goes out and I decide to stay in and shake this god-awful cold. Roof of my mouth is raw like I've burned it on something, I haven't. Full blown sinus infection now.

6 DPO I wake up so bloated. We go out for lunch and afterwards I am actually uncomfortable bloated. It looks like I'm 3 months pregnant

7 DPO The bloat is still in town worse than ever. I actually felt conscious of bumping into anyone I knew in case they thought I had a bun in the oven (I started to think I had a bun in the oven too). So much cramping. Lying in bed and I can feel pulling and twinges. I have weird cramps higher too almost behind my belly button. Gas. Gas. So much gas.

8 DPO At work my brain is mush. Still cramping and still bloated. I am wearing every frumpy item of clothing I own and thanking the heavens its winter and I can wear a coat. My lower back hurts. Can't sleep but exhausted. Took a test (stupid), obviously BFN

9-11 DPO My skin looks like a million bucks. Best condition its ever been in. We had an early christmas dinner before my sister goes out of town for a while, I had some wine and it tasted great lol Didn't feel unusual at all, still bloated but not too bad. Breasts start to get a bit sore on the sides and now I'm getting a bit excited because this has only every happened when I have been on TTC meds in the past. Cramps are getting worse, my hips hurt, lower back pain. Not much of an appetite.

12 DPO I wake up with no symptoms :( bloat is minimal and the cramps are gone. Boobs are still sore but I'm feeling a bit discouraged. At breakfast I can't make it through my oats, they taste too sweet. I think nothing of it. A lot of CM, I keep thinking AF as started, After lunch I start to feel a bit nauseous. This is weird for me! DH suggests we get some more tests and see. I took one in the eve and missed the strip because I was too busy talking to DH, tried dipping it into the toilet which obviously doesn't work so that one was stark negative obviously

13 DPO (today) took a test with FMU but its BFN later I was cleaning out the bin and looked at it again and theres a bit of a shadow. hmmmm. Was busy all day re-arranging the house, skipped lunch and ended up with a horrible migraine that lasted hours. Waves of nausea here and there but I still feel 100% fine. AF should be due tomorrow, although not sure. We will see what happens?

I hope you get your bfp it sounds promising . I am 11dpo now. Yesterday I was crampy, my cervix high soft closed and my back hurt as well as terrible heartburn, amd boobs were so sore lol. Today 11dpo: cervix same as yesterday, lots of cm watery and creamy kind of milky, heartburn still, boobs still very sore thought they would become less sore as af is due in 4 or 5 days but still crampy I always think I am out . I tested today and BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->