DPO question

k12345t

Reaction score
When do you start counting your DPO? From the date of the LH surge on a OPK?

Thanks!

Yes you start the DPO when you get your LH surge on the OPK, because you will O anytime between 12 to 36 hours later.. You will never know a def time of O tho! Hope this helps!!!

Im new to this TTC thing and havent even had a cycle for 3 months but im going to assume with all my womanly intuition that you would count on the day of your surge??? lol how funny is all this scientific data analysis just to get knocked up!!!

I didnt get a positive OPK but i got as close to a positive as i ever have so i just counted that as day 1.

Eager to find out if i am doing it right.

Great! That puts me one day closer than I was thinking to getting my BFP! :) I was thinking that since the surge is the day or two before you actually ovulate, that it would be counted as day -1. I think about things way too much, lol.

emzy~ It sounds like we are in similar situations- my last cycle was over 70 days. It sure makes TTC a lot more complicated than you thought, doesn't it?

Sure does. Waited years to get married and get off the pill and make a baby..............hmmmm nothing!

Im on day 74 today but very hopeful that i ovulated on the weekend.

Ill just be over the moon if in the next week or so i get AF or BFP!!!!

So glad to hear of another in my position.
Were you on the pill?

OPK are just wastful when you have no idea when to test.

Keep me updated in how you go...lets hope one of us makes it out of the trenches and the TWW with some good news.

i always started counting about a day AFTER my positive OPK... do the day of the OPK would be -1dpo

I also temped... so i found this was usually very accurate

I think it would be better to count from the day after +opk :)

i always counted 1dpo as the day AFTER you get your +opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->