DPO symptom spotting thread...just for fun!

lala222

proud mom of miracle babe
Reaction score
We all know we do it...so lets talk about it!

They may turn into a BFP or may be ghost symptoms....we will see!

I *think* I am 4 dpo because im not charting or temping...just observing CM, which was very clear and watery 4 days ago..so im going by that as my O day, in which my hubby and I dtd only once.

today-4 dpo- I feel sore bb's, mild cramping and hip pain in one side.

anyone care to join in?
:flower:

I'm going to be 13 DPO tomorrow. No BFP yet, but the only symptoms I have been having is massive food aversion (had that for over a week) and fatigue. Today I noticed my breasts are a bit fuller but thats it. I dont even think they are really an accurate meter for me lol, I dont recall them ever really bothering me before ovulation or AF except a handful of times. :p

I've been frequently hungry. It's like I can't stay full. That's the main thing that I can say is not normal for me. I can usually eat a can of pears and be all right for another 2-3 hours, but since 1DPO it's like I have to eat all of the time. So weird. I'm currently 11DPO.

hmm food aversions I had bigtime in my last pregnancy and early on..could be agood sign!

I love a good symptom spot! :) I'm at 3dpo and it feels like I have a long wait!

1-2 dpo: Strange pains down the side of both breasts. Cramping in what feels like ovaries.

3dpo: Pains have gone from chest this morning, but cramping is still there mildly.

I've been frequently hungry. It's like I can't stay full. That's the main thing that I can say is not normal for me. I can usually eat a can of pears and be all right for another 2-3 hours, but since 1DPO it's like I have to eat all of the time. So weird. I'm currently 11DPO.

Now you mention this, I have been feeling really hungry the last two days as well. Hopefully that's a good sign for us.

x

For me, mild cases on heartburn or indigestion and light tugging sensations in my tummy.

hi:hi: im currently on 3-4dpo I don't chart either but I had + opks Thursday and Friday.
3dpo- so yesterday I had very strong cramps and I really thought af was gonna come early but thankfully she didn't! oh and my nipples were really stinging too!

4dpo- still have mild cramps and boobs hurt on and off.

I really hope we all get our bfp!!! :hugs:

Ohhhhh. Can I do an obsene little symptom spotting dance?

No?

Oh ok.

4dpo. Today. I woke up this morning extremely dizzy. Like I was on a merry go round. I hate to ss. Cuz it may just be from detox. (Stopped all meds since ovulating. Naproxen and Tylenol from breaking a couple ribs.) but then my mind goes hmmmmm.

Well at 13DPO AF reared her ugly head. :p So, my DPO symptoms were most likely AF symptoms.

I'm not upset though, I have only been off BC for 1 month, so I am happy to see AF come back so quickly, especially after 11 years of BC. I'm betting a lot of my symptoms are from going off BC too.

Anyway, here's hoping for November! :)

I'm sitting here on the cusp of 4 to 5dpo and my uterus starts to burn.
Is that a normal symptom for now? Wish I had written this stuff down the first time around! Weirdest feeling ever!

According to FF I am now 3DPO and I have been alittle crampy off and on for a couple days, tonight I even feel alittle bloated. I am really trying not to over analyze anything but it's easier said than done.

Cramping and uterus niggles seem to be a top symptom in pregnant women for this early on. I have it too at 4dpo and have had it for the last three days! Hope it's a good sign.

x

This is my first cycle and I had no idea that TTC would turn me in to the full blown crazy symptom spotting woman that I have become!! :blush:

I'm 8 dpo my nips have been soooo sore since O but have eased up today (?), had loads of cramps and twinges - mainly on left side and quite low down - that's about it but this morning I had a new one! Woke up and felt really wet down there (sorry TMI!) felt like AF had turned up but no just lots of watery cm, also waves of nausea the whole way to work but since I've eaten I'm fine.

Starting to wish I was one of those that just realised one day AF was late and boom I was pregnant - or alternatively chill out and not over analyse everything my body does!!! :dohh:

Baby dust to you all! x

Wouldn't that be great! If we could just sit back and be calm? ;-) actually I think I've calmed down since all this began. I was pretty crazy for a while. But my life is about to get crazy insane.

So. I had a temp dip below cover line this morning.

*will not freak out will not freak out will not freak out!*

Ok. Still calm.

Good luck to you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back