DPO symptoms...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Hey, I find myself constantly stalking forums etc for day by day symptoms now that I am in the 2ww...just wondered if anyone is willin to share what they are going through/experienced...

I am only 3dpo so not experiencing much although last couple nights I have felt bloated and gassy just at bedtime roughly. I'm positive it is all in my head though as surely its too early for any symptoms.

I had none. Nothing. All the cycles with symptom spotting. On 13dpo, I felt tired and emotional. 14dpo, Bfp.

Nothing on my two previous pregnancies until roughly 6 weeks pregnant but they wasnt planned so I obviously wasnt symptom spotting!

This pregnancy at 8/9dpo I went out for the day with OH and I had the worst sickening heartburn of my life, honestly, I nearly threw up at the table while having food! I never ever suffer with heartburn, just in pregnancy, so I took the frer at 9/10dpo i wasnt sure exactly what dpo I was as that was the only month I hadn't used opks! Typical! I went off my app, and sure enough got my bfp

So overall In previous months trying I had every symptom under the sun, but when my month came, the only thing I had was heartburn lol!

my son wasn't planned so I wasn't symptom spotting back then but cos ive been trying soo long I feel like every lil thing is possibly a symptom and its driving me insane.

thank you mummyyshearer for this thread.. Does anybody has/had tingling feet as their early pregnancy symptom ?

Hi hon
I had a few.
Around 5DPO I had these shooting pains in the right overy area and a very very heightened sence of smell

6DPO my boobs were tender and some shooting pains in the right one.
Increase in CM was either white and bitty or like a very pale yellow colour

7 to 8DPO
Sore boobs
Blocked nose
Mild period cramps and lower back ache

9 to 10DPO
Sudden sharp stabbing pains and twinges in the right and left overy area and lower backache.

11DPO :bfp:
Sore boobs
Lower back ache
Cramps

12 to 15DPO
Mild neasua
Sore tender boobs
Lower backache
Mild period cramps

Hi hon
I had a few.
Around 5DPO I had these shooting pains in the right overy area and a very very heightened sence of smell

6DPO my boobs were tender and some shooting pains in the right one.
Increase in CM was either white and bitty or like a very pale yellow colour

7 to 8DPO
Sore boobs
Blocked nose
Mild period cramps and lower back ache

9 to 10DPO
Sudden sharp stabbing pains and twinges in the right and left overy area and lower backache.

11DPO :bfp:
Sore boobs
Lower back ache
Cramps

12 to 15DPO
Mild neasua
Sore tender boobs
Lower backache
Mild period cramps

Wow :) well i am on 5dpo today and had a few twinges in my ovary area but dnt think its anything different to what i usually have... its hard cause ive been trying soo long i cnt tell if what im havin is different to every other mth ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->