Dr Brown bottles..

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
i know a post has already been made about bottles, but i wondered if anyone has used these an what they thought if them?

my cousin used them for her baby, and swore by them, ive brought some just incase, but they are like £8 a bottle! lol

my mum reckons they are a waste of time, as she gave her little boy gripe water too, which was the reason why she brought dr browns, so he didnt have wind.

anyone else used them? x

I use them for Morgan, and believe me they are worth every penny!!! Although I got them a few weeks back in ASDA 2 for £9!! (Just had a look on their website, and they're still that price!)

I had orignally bought the Tomme Tippee Closer to Nature bottles and they are absolutely dreadful... poor LO couldn't keep the teat in her mouth as they're so floppy... so much for being boob-like!! In fact, my MW and HV have said a lot of their mums have written to Tommee Tippee to complain about them!!

Morgan was getting colic terrible and I was chucking Infacol down her left, right and centre!! But as soon as I changed to Dr Browns, she was like a completely different baby from the first bottle... and I don't have to give her the Infacol anymore either!

Yes, they are expensive, but like I say, worth EVERY penny!!

:hug:

I bought them and used them before. They seemed okay and the teat doesn't collapse when they've been sucking for a while which is great.

Babies don't only take on wind when feeding....my babies have had wind/colic even when entirely breastfed and there shouldn't be any bubbles in that milk:rofl:. They take air in when crying too and when their milk is being "broken down" and digested in the tummy.

Regular "burping/winding" should help a bit too and baby massage....clockwise, circular gentle stroking of the tummy:happydance:

I would recommend them. I used them last time and will use them this time if breast feeding doesn't work out.

They are a little fiddly to clean and put together at first, but you soon get used to it.

Worth every penny, they are fantastic bottles, we also had the tommee tippee and the avent bottles which were awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->