• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr. Brown's Training Cup?

Munchkin

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had used these and if so, what age you started?

Ryan uses the Dr. Brown's bottles and I would like to get him on the cup in due course. I saw the Dr. Brown's cup in the pharmacy the other day, but it has no age specification on it?

Also couldn't see it on their web site, which is a bit pants? https://www.handi-craft.com/bottles/TrainingCups.shtm

Not sure which is the best to start him on. Any suggestions?

Thanks a mill!
Mx

I use Dr Browns bottles, but I dont think that the training cups are BPA free. BornFree has the same concept with the non vacuum, but their cups are also BPA free. I dunno if you are concerned about it, but they are probably great. I love our Dr Browns bottles! They have helped Erica a lot with spit up and swallowing air. I bought a couple of training cups the other day to have for when we need them, but the age said 9 mo. I dunno if that is specific to those cups, or if that is standard?? That seems really old since you aren't supposed to give juice in a bottle. Honestly, I know less than you LOL, hopefully someone has a better answer than me!! :dohh:

Thanks for the tip on the BPA in the Dr. brown's training cups.
I have a couple of others and those are all specifically for 6 months upwards, just thought the training cup might be as good as the bottles.

But if they have BPA, will stay well clear of them!

We don't get Born free off the shelves here (not that I've seen anyway), so I will have a look online.

Cheers for that Burton Baby!

They're definitely bpa free.

Use this link and email them to find out maybe?

https://www.drbrownsbaby.com/contact-us

My baby is still too small for these but I'll eventually use them as I'm also a Dr Brown's fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->