• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2024 testing thread

hi im back after a long hiatus , i dont think i will be testing this month as im still waiting for my period which also went on a hiatus. ive taken some left over provera i had and waiting to see if it brings af, if it comes in the next few days i might not ovulate until end of june so test in july but i still wanna hang out in here

Heyyy! I hope af comes soon for you. I’m waiting on mine as well. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and waiting out til af then praying I ovulate on my own next cycle. I was doing medicated cycles prior and I had to change doctors. My new doctor wants me to wait 3 months before they will prescribe it. In the meantime he told me to give it “the old fashioned try”. I really wish it were that easy,

got my period today finally, sorry for the mc jules!!, i hope you get a rainbow bfp soon

Hi Gals. I’m still here. Just Ovulated yesterday or today. Cd 12 or 13. So, I guess I can test in ten days or so. Hoping to see lots of BFPs in here. This TTC is hard.
I dreamed I was pregnant again a couple of nights ago. May it be so!

Hi Ladies. Finally back to normal and aunt flow has just arrived so hopefully testing at the end of this month.

Keeping everything crossed we have lots of bfp’s this month

Hey ladies
I'm waiting on af to finish up so we can start dtd. Not sure exactly when I'll start testing yet. Good luck everyone!!

Hi ladies I think I'm 13dpo, AF due Saturday. Before I had bad backache, as if AF would start, nausea and dizzy. At work 2 daya ago the smells (I work at panda express) got to me but as soon as I ate (I scarved it down. It never tastes so good) snd then cramping and nausea and more....gone. now I'm worried. AF supposed to come Saturday. I'm hoping maybe I ovulated later than predicted. I have a feeling im out. Negative test last night and yesterday morning. I have a feeling im out. Also I was cramping ever since ovulation and then it stopped 2 days ago. Now it very very light cramps as if af will start. And moodiness.

Hi ladies I think I'm 13dpo, AF due Saturday. Before I had bad backache, as if AF would start, nausea and dizzy. At work 2 daya ago the smells (I work at panda express) got to me but as soon as I ate (I scarved it down. It never tastes so good) snd then cramping and nausea and more....gone. now I'm worried. AF supposed to come Saturday. I'm hoping maybe I ovulated later than predicted. I have a feeling im out. Negative test last night and yesterday morning. I have a feeling im out. Also I was cramping ever since ovulation and then it stopped 2 days ago. Now it very very light cramps as if af will start. And moodiness.
Hopefully you ovulated a little later than you think. These symptoms sound promising.

AF started today. Normally I would want it to to stay away, but I was ready for a new cycle. Praying I ovulate on my own and a bfp!

Praying for all you ladies as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"