Dr has confused me!!!!

2wanting3

Reaction score
Hello girls

I've just been to see my doctor about being pregnant.
so i told her my last period was December 10th but it was only 2 days long and usually it's 6 days, going by December 10th I make it 5 weeks 3 days but she said around 7 weeks:shrug: I'm so confused
Thanks in advance

Maybe the doctor thought the short period was implantation bleeding, and not a period? Still not sure how they got 7 weeks though!

I got 5 weeks and 4 days for you but can be hard to me to figure dates because I'm in a country that's usually ahead of everyone else in time zone.

I get the same 5w 3d/4d can't figure it out how she's got 7 weeks thanks tho I've had six mc in the last 5 years and she's usually good with dates she's booking me to see the midwife soon as hopefully I'll get an early scan but I'm so worried about m/c again can't come soon enough

Maybe she is not counting your December 10th period as a true period since it only lasted a couple days but if that were the case, then she should have went by the period before your December 10th one. Maybe she thought that period you had was actually when you ovulated or something. Have her schedule you an early ultrasound, say that you're unsure of your dates and that will solve the mystery. Congrats btw! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->