Dr. Phil, crazy clip!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U5R4KzHHNA&feature=related

This is so messed up on so many levels...

What a little poop. However, this is exactly why I won't be hitting my child. I don't want to be hit, so I won't be hitting them either.

The way he speaks, he sounds like an adult!

I know, can't believe he's only 10. Makes me worried too.. he's on TV saying his mum is abusive, I wonder if he'd change his story quickly if the social came to take him away whilst she was investigated.

WTF?!?!?!?!!? He is 10?!?!?!?!

Okay, I seriously believe that this kid is full of shit in a lot (not all) of what he says. His words DO sound rehearsed and he hit her hard. I tell you what... I was abused as a kid and I would have been way too scared to ever speak or talk like that to my abuser. :shock:

Oh my, I have to say that was very disturbing to watch.
I think he speaks like an adult because his mum has treat him that way(since sister died) you can't expect them to act like an adult one minute then treat them like a child the next.
I think the slap was to shock her into shutting up because that is what she has done to him.

So so sad I wonder where dad is/was in all that? :(

Everything about that child is aggressive. His body language, tone, invading her personal space, words, etc. He's quite scary.

^ That's what I was thinking too! I've worked in camps and kids' drop in programs and babysat.. I'd be terrified if I had to deal with that kid!!

Everything about that child is aggressive. His body language, tone, invading her personal space, words, etc. He's quite scary.

Exactly what I was going to say!! He doesnt understand that his mom is the boss of him at that age, tough shit for him! Whether his mom spanks his as discipline or not that doesn't mean he can go back and tell her to shut up and hit her because it's how she disciplines him!

He had funny hair lol

I would seriously have to leave the house if my child hit me like that!!! My parents didn't hit me, but I bet they would have if I'd talk to them like that!! As Rafwife said, that kid is SCARY!!

I think this kid has a mental disorder, he reminds me of my crazy brother the way he is talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->