Dr. Says Expect Her Early?

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
I had an OB check today at 25+4, and she was bigger and sitting higher than expected. She's right under my ribs now, my OB said normally she'd be at or just below my navel. She said (and I've been feeling this way for a few weeks) that we might want to expect her to arrive early. Has anyone else been told this?

I've mostly heard that first babies are late more so than early.:baby:

Its mainly 20 weeks that babies are to the navel hun, your nearly 26 weeks now so id expect ur baby to be above your navel for sure! Im 24 weeks tomoro measuring 26cm and my baby kicks just below my ribcage and is bang on size by my scan, i wouldn't think that just by where ur baby is that you will have her early at all

Its mainly 20 weeks that babies are to the navel hun, your nearly 26 weeks now so id expect ur baby to be above your navel for sure! Im 24 weeks tomoro measuring 26cm and my baby kicks just below my ribcage and is bang on size by my scan, i wouldn't think that just by where ur baby is that you will have her early at all

Hmm. That's what I thought. I've been having rib level kicks for the last two weeks, I was just surprised that my OB thought otherwise.

I'm over 24 weeks and still feel low kicks....is that bad?

I was told at 16 weeks with this one by my consultant that he doesn't think i'll make it to my section date at 39 weeks.
he pretty such said that the plan to get baby out at 39 weeks is pretty much going to change to get him out early. we'll see though, have a scan and consultant appointment Monday so we'll see what the plan is then.

I'm over 24 weeks and still feel low kicks....is that bad?

Some days I feel low kicks, and some days I feel rib kicks, so I think it just depends on the way your baby is laying. I'd say it's totally fine.

Im 24 weeks. All the kicks/movements I feel are still low down below my navel.

they usually know by the ultrasound and can predict the date pretty accurately

I'm almost 25 weeks and all my movement is lower stomach and sides. Not high up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->