**dreading the next 10 days... So worried** 18+1!!

Early_Bump

Reaction score
Yup so i mad it too 18+1 but now im on the downward slide to my early delivery... im so worried... just wanna get through the next 10days... IN order ive had...

Kate 33wk... now 9yrs, labour then in distress so emergncy section

Harry 22wk born sleeping, normal delivery

Jak 28wks waters ruptured then placenta came away, crash section

Kyle 27wks waters ruptured 3 days earlier then meconium, emergency section

Tj 25+6wks water's went @ 18+1, then delivered @25+6 emergency section

Ella-Lou 24+3 waters went @ 18+3 then delivery @ 24+3 emergency section

Lily-Mae 25+5 waters went @ 19+3 then developde chroamnitis(severe infection of womb) so was crash section @25+5

So as you can see the last 3 have been SPROM @18-19wks... this week is going to so hard and long...Ive been feeling ok thou my cervix was only 3cm and is soft and slighty open, ive been resting but just feel super scared that its all gonna start to fall apart really soon. I had alot of cightening on wed and tues but non since so thats gd.

Really wanted to get to 20wks with waters still in tact... With Lily @19wk i was 3cm then 3 ays later they went well ive been 3cm, for 8days so pleased with that, with tj they went at 2.5 and with Ella 2.7...

Just looking for some buddies to help me through this week xxxxx

just wanted to say best of luck, and keep your pma up! xxx

Aw hun i cant imagen how you feel!
Well Were almost the same distantce in our pregnancys And they couldnt be more diffrent but I'll be here to try and help you threw! I was there with my best friend threw the worst week of her life when her waters broke at 20 weeks, All them ups and downs are awful! I really hope your story has a happy ending this time! x

Aw good luck, hun. I hope it all goes ok. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Well Were almost the same distantce in our pregnancys And they couldnt be more diffrent but I'll be here to try and help you threw! I was there with my best friend threw the worst week of her life when her waters broke at 20 weeks, All them ups and downs are awful! I really hope your story has a happy ending this time! x

Aww hun i know you were amy's rock... i just feel bit of everything this week worried for whats to come and then guilty for putting us all throught this again... its just hard... the tears are curtainly going to be flowly this week xxx

Ive got everything crossed for you that nothing happens this week and you get alot futher than you have with your other lo's if you ever need to chat just pm me.
Make sure this week all you do is keep your feet up and rest hun i know its easier said than done but it does help xx

Aww hun i know you were amy's rock... i just feel bit of everything this week worried for whats to come and then guilty for putting us all throught this again... its just hard... the tears are curtainly going to be flowly this week xxx

Dont feel guilty, Try and rest as much as you can which im sure you will be!
You know every one on BnB is here whenever you need them

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep resting x

I'll be thinking of you this week, lets pray the LO is nice and comfy and doesn't want to enter the world yet.

I know it's hard but try to think positive. The ladies on here are always here to talk if you need to.

Hi hon, really feel for you, what a scary time you must be going through. Sorry, nothing else really useful to add except that my thoughts are with you and hope the little one hangs in there a while longer.x

Awww hun you have been through so much, just wanted to wish you the best of luck :dust: Hope everything goes smooth for you this time. :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

I hope everything works out for you hun... I will be thinking of you!

Hope little one stays put for you. Get plenty of rest and keep your feet up. xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->