Dreadlocks?

Hippielove

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but I was wondering how many of you mommies on here has dreadlocks?

I don't lol but one of my fave singers does
https://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/tmcm1/duke005-1.jpg

I used to years ago, but I found my scalp suffered :/

Is it bad that at 30 years old I actually have a yearning to have dreads again? It crossed my mind recently... :blush:

I have a pair of falls :lol: I was never brave enough to get real dreads :blush:

Actually my falls are the wrong colour for my hair now too :haha:

I just had to google falls to find out what you were talking about :blush:

Dreads for wimps :lol:
I used to wear mine piled up on the sides of my head - people used to take the pee and call me Princess Leia :haha:

Attachments

• 251596_10150269616869869_8233399_n.jpg
    251596_10150269616869869_8233399_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 63
I'm not brave enough and don't think it'd suit me but two of my mummy friends have them and honestly they look fantastic, I'm so jealous of their style!

I'd love them but I'd probably look stupid and I'd get bored!

I had 3 set but always took them out this last set was for 3 months but I'm thinking of doing them again after my hair grow to my butt lol.

I d love some falls but im a bright red head just now :/

I had them for 6 years....then they got moldy so I cut them off one night. They were fun but it took a very long time to dry, and I guess never really dried out in the center...hence the mold. I didn't "get" them "done" or anything....I just stopped brushing my hair one summer on tour (Grateful Dead-land a long long time ago). The day I cut them off I stood in the shower and SCRUBBED my scalp for a long time, felt wonderful! I do miss them though, fun.

I do, this is my second time around. My first time I had them​ for 7 years, started off with two strand twist, medium size, manicured, retwist with gel.

This time I started off with mirco sized plats and I'm semi freeforming, no gel

Yes,they were my birthday present from my husband 2 years ago and love them to this day

I tell my dh all the time I want dreads! I would love to have them but don't know if I'm actually brave enough to get it done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->