Dream

Hamsterlovin

Reaction score
Kinda pointless but thought I would share. Had a dream last night that I was looking after a baby (who wasn't my own, don't know who's it was) and it was a little girl and so cute and aghhhhh I want a baby haha... back to normal lol :p . Things like that just make me even broodier. It's probably because I am so broody that I had that dream in the first place!!!

It will happen for you hun :flower: but I know what you mean!

I constantly have dreams I am either pregnant, giving birth or have a child. So vivid! Definitely got babies on the brain!

Ha ha I had a weird ego mummy dream with my house complete it was really nice :) apart from that I have been dreaming about exams and driving lessons ;)

I had the WEIRDEST dream the other night, I dreamt that I was in bed, and there were pregnancy tests falling from the ceiling :wacko: my OH slept right through it (in the dream) but I was hunting through them looking for a :bfp: I remember being just slightly aware, at the back of my mind, that I had no idea whose tests these were, but still felt the need to man handle them! So odd :shrug:

lol glad i'm not the only one having odd dreams!

i had one the other night that DH and i went to the docs and i did 10 tests, 4 bfp and 6 bfn - then we were told to wait in the next room and when we went in it was someone's living room with a huge table full of cakes and hubby and i were told to eat as many as we could! weird!

I keep having dreams too, before they've always been about other people and then the people from them announce pregnancy within 6 months.

But recently i had a dream about a small boy, blonde hair blue eye's, toddling age and my other half was trying to take him to the bathroom but he wouldn't stop crying if he couldn't see me. Another night i had a another dream about my baby, i know he's out there and coming soon, its just sometimes not soon enough.

Ha ha I had a weird ego mummy dream with my house complete it was really nice :) apart from that I have been dreaming about exams and driving lessons ;)

iknow the feeling I am in the exam/driving lessons/test boat myself, nightmare!!! I kno it is something you have to get through but sometimes I just want to fastforward to the ttc time in my life!!! aghh! haha xx

lol glad i'm not the only one having odd dreams!

i had one the other night that DH and i went to the docs and i did 10 tests, 4 bfp and 6 bfn - then we were told to wait in the next room and when we went in it was someone's living room with a huge table full of cakes and hubby and i were told to eat as many as we could! weird!

No you are definately not the only one. It's ususally when you want something so bad that it creeps into your dreams!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->