Dream

They were spread out over three different states; came in town long enough to piss me off, lol.

What you did for your mom was a truly loving thing. They weren't there to see what your mom was going through.

I commend you for your decision. See? You really are a saint :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not even close and the Church agrees, lol. It was what it was; it's just the downside of being an only child.

As far as my dad is concerned, his bi*ch wife better have it all planned out bc I'm not doing it, lol.:blush:

This didn't quite fit anywhere, so I thought I'd give it it's own thread :)
I'm feeling a little sad today. Nothing major!

I had a dream last night that I had a little girl, not only that, my mum was there holding her. :cry:
The dream felt so real! I had a little cry this morning.........I miss my mum so much, I wish she could share in everything that is going on :cry:

big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know exactly how you feel....I had a baby dream last cycle, my dad was there and I was telling him I called my baby boy Kieran Michael (my dad was Michael) and he shed a few tears. When I woke up I knew I wasnt pregnant and started my period that day (first cycle after IUI)....I like to think it was Dad coming down to let me know its all ok and its going to happen someday....perhaps thats what your mum was saying in your dream too :hugs: even though its hard to dream about them I do find its nice to 'feel' them again if you know what I mean, its like he was really there with me. :cry:

Not even close and the Church agrees, lol. It was what it was; it's just the downside of being an only child.

As far as my dad is concerned, his bi*ch wife better have it all planned out bc I'm not doing it, lol.:blush:

Girl, you've been through so much. How you stay so strong is beyond me :flower:

You are one tough chick! Your mom would be proud :hugs::hugs:

Girl, you've been through so much. How you stay so strong is beyond me :flower:

You are one tough chick! Your mom would be proud :hugs::hugs:

Damn, I made myself cry :blush:

My mother would tell me to get over it and go shopping, lol.

It is so sad you miss your mums and we all want to be mums. What greater compliment could there be to them that we think they did such a great job we want to pass on all the good stuff they taught us. Although I will try not to tell my 13 year old daughter off for not wearing makeup. (hard part to having a glam mum.)
I´ll be your foster mum if you like, I can come and stay and check to see you clean properly and disapprove of your OH´s and how you do your hair. Also I can call at bad moments and demand to be taken places. (I´m being an elderly crochety mom) any takers? When you make me a foster grandma I promise to grow long chin hairs and frighten you babies. come on who can resist?

You're hired Nats! Lol

My DD won't wear make-up at all and I don't yell at her...but I secrectly hope she'll ask for lipgloss soon, lol.

My DH is wonderful in my eyes, but I do have some nieghbors that could use a strong talking to!

I've had a few dreams since my dad passed away in Feb about him holding a baby..I was quite upset the first time it happened but am ok with it now. We allowed him to name our DS and I'm so glad now that I did that. DS name is Johndouglas..John for my Dad's grandfather whom he was really close with because he didn't know his father and Douglas for himself. I've never been super happy with the name because its an old name but I'm so glad I let him do that now and DS is glad he's able to carry on his name as well. Its sad losing a parent and I think this Christmas is going to be dreadful because its our first without Dad but I do have a brother that I'm close with and since Mum and Dad were divorced we had to stick together and we told everyone else to suck it if they didn't like the way we did it :) I'm not even sure why I've written this but must have been a reason.:thumbup:

You're hired Nats! Lol

My DD won't wear make-up at all and I don't yell at her...but I secrectly hope she'll ask for lipgloss soon, lol.

My DH is wonderful in my eyes, but I do have some nieghbors that could use a strong talking to!

Mine won't wear makeup either:growlmad: she's my little geek,lol..she just got honours again for mid year and she really does think that having honours is sexy:haha:

This didn't quite fit anywhere, so I thought I'd give it it's own thread :)
I'm feeling a little sad today. Nothing major!

I had a dream last night that I had a little girl, not only that, my mum was there holding her. :cry:
The dream felt so real! I had a little cry this morning.........I miss my mum so much, I wish she could share in everything that is going on :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dmom watching my dad go through renal cancer I can imagine how hard it was for you to watch your mum battling :hugs: You did the best thing for your mum and that took courage :hugs:

I must admit I have always coped fairly well with my dad not meeting my LOs (possibly because I was 16 when he died) but with FIL being ill lately I just worry my LOs will never know either granddad and that upsets me. But I will tell them all the mad, sad and bad stories of their granddad(s) :)

This is going to sound awful, but if my mother were still alive today, I know that her health would be poor, so it would hurt me just as much that she couldn't be active with her grandkids. :cry:

At least now the memories that DD and I both have are when she was still fairly healthy. I know this doesn't make any sense. :wacko:

DD never saw how sick my mother really was bc when hospice came in, I had DD stay with my friend until she passed.

My mother chose to have hospice come to my house vs. going to a facility, so it was rough. But, I had to follow her wishes.

I did seel that house the next week to a broker at a loss...I couldn't stay. :nope:

This is going to sound awful, but if my mother were still alive today, I know that her health would be poor, so it would hurt me just as much that she couldn't be active with her grandkids. :cry:

At least now the memories that DD and I both have are when she was still fairly healthy. I know this doesn't make any sense. :wacko:

DD never saw how sick my mother really was bc when hospice came in, I had DD stay with my friend until she passed.

My mother chose to have hospice come to my house vs. going to a facility, so it was rough. But, I had to follow her wishes.

I did seel that house the next week to a broker at a loss...I couldn't stay. :nope:

:hugs::hugs:

It makes sense as it took me a long time to put the memories of my dad unwell to the back of my mind and to remember him healthy.

And FIL hates how he feels at the moment and how unwell he is so I can understand how frustrating it must be for people to be grandparents in ill health and unable to do all they wish with their grandchildren

:hugs: There really is no good answer is at all!

DH's parents are in good health and they are wonderful people; they just don't live close.

We have talked about letting his middle sister move in with us to help out, but I think I would last about a week with her, lol. She's a great girl, but cannot clean up after herself at all and we're not entirely sure she'd get off of the couch if the house caught on fire if the cable was still working, lol

so sorry for everyone who has lost parents - it's so very hard. i lost my mum at 16 to cancer also, she passed in a hospice after a long battle. she never met my lo but I try to tell him all about her... miss her terribly.... sometimes i also have terribly selfish thoughts about how things would have been so different (& easier for me) to have a mum.. as i have a v small family...

so sorry for everyone who has lost parents - it's so very hard. i lost my mum at 16 to cancer also, she passed in a hospice after a long battle. she never met my lo but I try to tell him all about her... miss her terribly.... sometimes i also have terribly selfish thoughts about how things would have been so different (& easier for me) to have a mum.. as i have a v small family...

:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: There really is no good answer is at all!

DH's parents are in good health and they are wonderful people; they just don't live close.

We have talked about letting his middle sister move in with us to help out, but I think I would last about a week with her, lol. She's a great girl, but cannot clean up after herself at all and we're not entirely sure she'd get off of the couch if the house caught on fire if the cable was still working, lol

Porky would sort her out. She stays on the couch too long her leg will be humped by the porkster :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->