Dreaming about babies

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
How often do you dream about having babies? I do every now and then and it wakes me up with that warm loving feeling inside lol

Last night I dreamt I had a little boy whom we named Harry (that was my Grandads name and has always been a possible middle name if we ever have a boy)

Made me feel all broody when I woke up lol. I seriously think that if we had a boy next my family would be complete.

I do now and again and I know my OH does as well. Never dreamed of a name though, that's really cool! Hope you get your little Harry soon!

I did last night! OH has dreams too.

My one last night was that I had a beautiful little girl and we called her Eva (which is our most favourite name at the moment for a girl) and I went away somewhere and when I came back I found OH had registered her middle name as Var. I went ballistic and somehow made them change it!

Quite often actually, especially recently. I had a really strange dream where I had a baby's foot sticking through my stomach and was walking round town trying to find a doctor to help me. Then I have dreams about being a mum to a little toddler, always a girl, who needs a lot reassurance. In one dream she was called Imogen, although thats a name I can never make my mind up about. Strange huh.

Quite often actually, especially recently. I had a really strange dream where I had a baby's foot sticking through my stomach .

lol. Me too, only it was the baby's face you could see sticking out, u could see the nose n mouth n everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->