Dreams Do Come True ....Literally!

Congrats! Isn't it the best feeling in the world? I had a dream of holding my baby before i got my BFP :) dreams r big in pregnancy!

lol! Its been a couple days and I can't stop POAS! lol

Attachments

• 16dpo.jpg
    16dpo.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 9
that is so cute that the line are getting darker... I cant wait for that time... best wishes to you and your husband. Have a WONDEFUL Christmas!

that is so cute that the line are getting darker... I cant wait for that time... best wishes to you and your husband. Have a WONDEFUL Christmas!

Thank you so much! Yeah right now I am refraining from POAS lol. I just find it makes me feel better. If this bean sticks it will be a wonderful Christmas!

congratulations!!! i had a similar dream about being pregnant with my little girl - it's like your body just knows. Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months ahead xx

yeah its funny how things like that happen. I'm very excited! Going to see the midwife on monday!

Thanks everyone!

hey congrats!!!thats gotta be the most amazing feelng in the world!!ttc 4th cycle here. is this ur first?and did u have any symptoms? did u test after missing the period or just on a hunch?

hey congrats!!!thats gotta be the most amazing feelng in the world!!ttc 4th cycle here. is this ur first?and did u have any symptoms? did u test after missing the period or just on a hunch?

It is certainly an amazing feeling! This is my first and I really didn't have any symptoms. To be honest I tried to ignore any 'possible' symptoms this past cycle. I did everything I could to stay busy so I would not obsess. I got a result at 12DPO but my LP is usually 13 days so really it was the day before my period was supposed to start.
Now that I have my :bfp: I can't seem to stop POAS! But I took the last test I had in the house this morning (CB digital)! No more buying tests! lol.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!
:dust:

Attachments

• IMG_2769ret.jpg
    IMG_2769ret.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member