Dreams in TTW

ForbearingLuv

Reaction score
Uhg Here I am in my TWW and so far the last three nights in a row I've had dreams of a baby girl some way or another showing up.
The first night someone called me "mother to be"
Second night someone said "she won't be anything like her"
3rd night was basically a new born baby girl with such dark hair like right out the womb being held in front of me in a little pink blanket.
I swear I'm going crazy and starting to symptom spot. Like stupid stuff like such bad gas right before bed and bad pains on my left side. I'm starting to feel like a crazy women.

Someone tell me I'm not alone in this!!!

I had a lot of dreams with my first two pregnancies. They were almost opposites though. My first dream was a dark haired girl and I had a blonde haired boy. Then I dreamt of blonde haired twins and got dark haired twins. My brain just won't give me any hints. ;-)

Dreams can be pretty confusing. During the tww of my first pregnancy, I had a dream that my p pregnancy test was positive, and the next morning it was. This time around, last night I had a dream that my period started. This one didn't come true though.... Yet, I suppose. I don't know if it's my body trying to give my brain clues or if I'm just thinking about it too hard when I go to bed.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one at least.
I've had dreams before of having a baby but never more then once right after each other like that and for it to keep being a girl every time. Id wake up so confused and looking for "my" baby.

Maybe that's what happening to me, thinking to much about it before falling asleep/wishful thinking. :) lol

It's kinda of enjoyable tho. Those kinda of dreams you actually wanna have over and over.

I had a dream last night that I got two positive tests. :happydance: Hopefully that's a good omen or it's my dreaming in opposites again. :cry:

I feel so full this morning and had a lot of pulling last night. I feel like af is going to show but she isn't do for another 8 or 9 days! :shrug:

Me too! Me too!

I dreamt of a bfp, grabbed mt H's gift, told him that he's going to be a daddy and then I passed out in my dream.
Still too early to test but I hope I don't pass out.

I didn't dream of a little girl last night at all.
Seems I've passed my dreams on!!
Only thing that happened is I woke up three times to pee due to pain. It felt like I had been holding pee for days and making my bladder hurt!!
Sal-I hope the dreams aren't opposite again!!
MnG-I like that dream! Very funny how you grabbed his gift! Lol

When are your guys AFs due? When do you guys plan on testing?!?
I'm pretty good about not testing. I've only ever poas twice in my life and only once was while ttc. I don't take negatives very lightly so I refuse to take them unless I have a absolute reason or I'm just bummed out after that.

My AF is due the 31st.

I've been having some pretty crazy dreams the past few nights! Some of them are, uh, adult in nature. :blush: In my experience it can go either way. When I have been pregnant my dreams were definitely more intense. I hope it's a good sign for everyone!

Luv I do hope it's good news all around here!!!

Saturday!?! Sal!! Don't forgot to update us here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->