• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dreams

RC86

Reaction score
Anybody else been having vivid dreams lately. This past week I've had some really strange/scary/upsetting and also some really nice vivid dreams.

They seem so real to the point where I'm waking it trying to decided if that was a dream or reality.

I haven't even watched any scary movies and I had a terrifying dream last night that seemed so real I woke up sweating and my heart racing. I do not enjoy this part of pregnancy!

They really are awful sometimes. I was thinking maybe its just me but I think maybe its common in pregnancy.

I haven't had a good enough sleep to have a dream since getting my BFP. I wake up to go to the loo then struggle to get back to sleep for ages. I think it's the late night anxiety kicking in!

yes! My dreams are long, and very real! sometimes too real.

Mrs HM I was the same a couple weeks ago, I would wake up a couple hours after falling to sleep to go the loo and not be able to get back to sleep or comfortable. I still wake up to go loo but now doesn't take so long to get back to sleep. I hope the anaxity doesn't last too long with you.

I'm having really vivid dreams that wake me up too but then I can't go back to sleep and end up tossing and turning through the rest of the night (more like early morning!). My little girl gets up at 5 every day so I'm not getting much sleep at all :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->