dreams?...

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Pretty much since implantation I've been having vivid dreams, it's not often I have dreams I remember but most of the time since I've been pregnant I have. It can be weird dreams but quite a few saucy /sexy dreams. I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest I used to have sexy dreams lol. Anyone else?

Totally!!!

Sometimes they're weird.

Sometimes I wake up and check my husband hasn't noticed me experiencing a nice big O right next to him without any help.

Must say, I quite enjoy the 2nd type :haha::blush:

I have vivid dreams too and can get very sexual and waking up almost climaxing it's very very strange! I had these with previous pregnancies too x

Yep, the weird dreams was the way I guessed I was pregnant, had this with my other two. Very vivid. Can be good or bad!

Yep exactly the same and very sexy dreams and sometimes with weird people who I'm not in the slightest bit attracted to lol 😂

Yep it was one of the first things that made me think i was pregnant, the dreams are so clear!! Iv had sexual dreams and loads of dreams of family members being pregnant or having babies too! But always so vivid, i never usually remember my dreams when i wake up

I have zero motivation to even think about anything sexual my poor oh! I think if I had these dreams I might be more inclined to dtd! X

We haven't dtd since conception. A bit scared to. I just had another sometimes I was up think Omg lol.

In my first trimester I had such horrible, vivid nightmares that I started getting serious anxiety and I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep because I was afraid of what was going to happen. I would wake up and just sob.

Then in the second trimester those dreams gor replaced with very vivid sex dreams about extremely inappropriate partners!! The dad of one of my students, my husband's boss, a string of ex lovers...I had trouble looking some people in the eye after the crazy dreams I had with them.

Just because I have sexy dreams doesn't mean I'm having sexy time so don't be jealous ladies lol

Last night I dreamt I was further on than I thought (I'm not maybe put forword a couple days like last time but not by weeks like in my dream) and I was told I was told Im expecting twin girls lol.

I've been having an array of vivid dreams, some zombie dreams like last night, ugh I was stuck in a house with them and I started bleeding, yikes...but apparently the other night my SO was kissing my cheek in my sleep and I was moaning :blush: how embarrassing! I dont even remember the dream... My last pregnancy I had crazy ones too! One where I left the car seat at the intersection and said whoops then went back and got it heh :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->