Dreams !!!!!

I keep dreaming that i'm getting positive pregnancy tests. If only it were real...

Oh Katy, maybe they're premonitions! Maybe you'll get a :bfp: this month! Good Luck! :dust: :dust:

I just keep dreaming weird and funky things... Too embarrassed to share what about! :rofl:

I mean mine are so weird I don't know how it enters my mind :rofl:

:blush: Mine are so weird, I'm trying to purge the memory from my mind - let alone try to figure out how they got there in the first place! :rofl: Maybe it's all the hormones from pregnancy and postpartumness?? lol

when i was pregnant with my eldest son, I kept having dreams he was going to be born with curly hair and it was really starting to annoy me :rofl:

rofl When I was preggo I had the WEIRDEST dreams ever :blush:

... Where do I start? At her 12 week scan, everybody joked that she had her Daddy's chin, and after that, I couldn't stop dreaming about the birth... I'm laying on the hospital bed, at the pushing bit, and finally she is born; a perfect little girl('s body) ... WITH MY HUSBAND'S HEAD!!!! **shudder** lol

And I also dreamt that I had her, and she was completely covered in black fur - like a monkey baby!

They were horrible, funny in hindsight, but I would wake up in a cold sweat with them at the time!

Lol, i'm guessing i have all this to look forward to in future years...hopefully

I had a dream yesterday that we were going to try for a baby secretly and I bought a bottle serilzer !!!!!

I had a dream yesterday that we were going to try for a baby secretly and I bought a bottle serilzer !!!!!

lol random! Before I was pregnant, I always used to dream that I was back at school, and was like 9 months pregnant waddling around, and everyone was staring at me - weird!

Last week I dreamt I was at the hospital giving birth and the doctor pos out from between my legs and hands me a kitten. I said: "Uhhhh... that's not mine." Doctor said "Whoops, sorry" and then hands me a baby girl with dark brown hair (both myself and DH have light brown hair but mine was dark when I was a baby) I said to the doctor: "That's better..." and then the rest of the dream I was thinking of names for her... I think the name I settled on (in the dream) was "Katrina" and then her nickname could be "Cat"
Was that weird or "premonitiony"?

Last week I dreamt I was at the hospital giving birth and the doctor pos out from between my legs and hands me a kitten. I said: "Uhhhh... that's not mine." Doctor said "Whoops, sorry" and then hands me a baby girl with dark brown hair (both myself and DH have light brown hair but mine was dark when I was a baby) I said to the doctor: "That's better..." and then the rest of the dream I was thinking of names for her... I think the name I settled on (in the dream) was "Katrina" and then her nickname could be "Cat"
Was that weird or "premonitiony"?

hahaha A premonition of what, giving birth in a veterinary clinic??? :rofl:

Maybe... I don't remember having sex with any felines in the past 9 months :tease: (joking...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->