Dress...

lily24

Reaction score
SO, iv got a family members 60th party in August, need to find a really nice outfit (dress, skirt or top/trousers) i dont want to look fat and frumpy if you know what i mean :dohh: Have got quite a small bump all out front so want to find something to flatter it.

Does anyone know any shops/sites i could look? :hugs:

Oh and there's isabellaOliver.com and Cravematernity.co.uk but they are a bit more expensive

If you've a small bump to flatter I would go for a fitted dress that will stretch over it, and empire line if you can (the high waist under boobs). While mine is still small I've found myself wanting to wear lots of tight tops to emphasize it rather than drown it leaving me looking porky! lol

I bought a dress last weekend from red herring (in debenhams) they had some lovely and fashionable ones !!

:happydance:

i bought a dress from bay trading for a wedding reception a fews ago its tight round the chest but flowy over the bump its really nice and shows the bump off and i teamed it up with some really pretty sandels as i cant do heels and bumps lol. Its not a maternity dress so ill still feel ok to wear it after ive had the baby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->