Dresses on baby girls

depends i have quite a few dress and some still with tags on lol but if we are at home she wears a body suit

if we are going out it depends where we going lol but shes many in body suits jeans or leggings shes worn dresses at christmas but there hard work with a car seat

gemx

Now that is so cold I mostly dress her in snowsuits when we go out. But overall I dress her in cute outfits whether it's pants or a dress. I don't mind it rising up that much...

I put Helena in a dress for about 5 minutes once. I refused to even put one on her at Christmas. I hated wearing frilly dresses when I was a kid. My mom loves to put her kids (she has 3 foster kids and one adopted kid) in these big huge princess dresses all the time, and has passed a lot of them down to me. Maybe I would put one on her if we were going to a wedding....or a party...lol.

I love dressing Kira up in pretty dresses. and tops and trousers hehe i love dressing her up.

i always think maddi looks so cute in a nice dress and tights, its very cold here atm. however i normally dress her in a nice comfortable sleepsuit when we're in x

ive got leyley a few dresses but i think shes a bit too young to be in them yet...maybe in a few weeks, for now its just vests and sleepsuits every day

x

I have had Lexie in a few dresses. Not often because I much prefer Velour pants/Jeans/Combats/Dungarees on her lol. She has 1 skirt which she had on the other day with tights. I do like them but not the overly frilly ones. Remind me of olden days, big frilly dresses, big frilly knickers. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->