Dresses that are shorter at the front and longer at the back.

choc

Reaction score
I have a dress from last year, or even the year before, which is short at the front with a longer shear bit at the back. I only wore it once and I really like it but not sure if it is in fashion anymore! I haven't seen anyone else wearing one. Would I look like a wally wearing something out of date?!

I wore mine a couple of months ago to a party. I don't care about fashion tbh lol if I feel comfortable that's all that matters :)

I have two of those and would wear them in a heartbeat if I had the occasion... But then again I don't care about fashion :haha:

If it looks nice, it looks nice!!!

Ah, the old mullet dress.. Over here they were in fashion some years ago, maybe 5?? Don't really see anyone wearing them anymore. BUT I don't really care about whats in, If you like it go for it!

I have one but it's a very dressy dress, something I'd wear to a wedding and I'd still wear it to a wedding :)

They are huge here. I think they are vile. LOL

No imo but wear what you want!

I've seen a few people wearing them still and I just wear what I want anyway so go for it if you like it

I like them, but ive never found the right one for me

I have one that I wear. However, I haven't the faintest idea what's in fashion....I couldn't care less really. I'm currently wear some craghoppers trousers & a karrimor top...fashion vista I am

I love mine! I also love the top versions, I wear mine with leggings a lot and I know they won't show my bum! I think they're flattering as they don't chop your legs off as a long top does. I'm 28 now and no longer know what's in fashion, I still shop at quite fashionable shops so I just go by what's in there.

Everyone wears them here!

Can't go wrong with an ol dipped hem dress/skirt!!

Don't wear things just because they're in fashion! The whole point of fashion is creativity and expression, so if you like it wear it!

I never follow trends lol I have a skirt like that and would defo wear it, xx

I've got one lol wore it yesterday. I couldn't give a monkeys what's in fashion :lol:

Don't wear things just because they're in fashion! The whole point of fashion is creativity and expression, so if you like it wear it!

Very well said! I bought a mis-matching bikini from Next, black bottoms with black spots, and a top which is dark blue with parrots. I felt good in it when I tried it on, and don't give a monkeys that it might look a bit "odd".... :haha:

The must be in fashion- I see women wearing them... and even my teenager had one from her last winter formal and a few of her friends too. It's not my cup of tea :haha: But if your comfy in it, that is what matters most :) Fashion is an expression of ourselves- so express ON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->