Driclor. Amazing.

emalou90

Reaction score
I have had problems with hyperhydrosis now for a long time.
*too much sweating!*
luckily its just under my arms and nowhere else but still, its caused a lot of hassle.
cant wear light clothes, horrible sweaty patches, fear of someone giving me a cuddle and feeling the dampness, cant wear clothes for more than 3 months without them sticking with the whole 'stale odour' smell (sorry, gross and fyi, i dont smell but the sweat decomposes in the material!) :sick:
so on so forth...

i was tempted to go to my doctor and just give into botox injections which causes the sweat glands to stop working in a wonderful way.
but i came across this stuff..

Driclor! https://i-healthservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Driclor-150x150.jpg
£6ish from boots.

reviews are mixed, some people dont like the irritating sensation after use, but to me, that small amount of irritation means a happier me and no sweat!!! :happydance:

just thought i'd share this, i would have done anything to know about this 2 years ago!!!!! :dohh:

xxx

I am so pleased with it!!!!!!! ahhhhh my life has totally changed.

This was amazing for me in secondary school too! My confidence soared overnight! I did find that I had severe irritation a couple of times after using it too often (so bad I was crying in agony) but soon learnt to use it in moderation.

I have found that it isn't as effective anymore but then, I have been using it for 13 years! Sorry you didn't find out about it sooner, at least you have it now!

x

I have used something similar! I love it! I agree, the irritation was worth not having wet underarms. I take a break from it every now and again because after a while it stops working as well.

Congrats on dry underarms!

Thanks for the tips :)
I used it one night and since then its been three nights without use and still dry!
I'll wont use it again until i notice sweating, then hopefully it'll carry on working :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->