Drink?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe enjoys having a drink of water with her meals, she had the baby flavoured water before but its so expensive- is it safe to flavour her water with squash or juice now- if I use sugar free stuff

my hv advised to dilute fruit juice instead of baby juice so i dilute orange and apple for liam

I dont know as I am not even weaning yet but what about baby juices as you can water those down so even though its a small bottle it would go along way x

Personally I wouldn't use squash, due to the artificial sweetners in them, but you can use fruit juice (not fruit juice drink) as long as it is well diluted.

we've used regular fruit juice and watered it down. Heinz makes a baby fruit juice, larger container that we bought last time...meant for babies so we don't have to water it down and it lasts a lot longer than those itty bitty jars of juice!

we've used regular fruit juice and watered it down. Heinz makes a baby fruit juice, larger container that we bought last time...meant for babies so we don't have to water it down and it lasts a lot longer than those itty bitty jars of juice!

I've seen those, they say to keep them for 48 hours once opened, but she wont drink that much!!!

hmmm ours is like a regular juice container, about the normal size etc. don't think it says to use within 48 hours...off to check though :lol:

https://www.heinzbaby.com/english/products/juice.html

the bigger plastic container is what we have :)

I asked my doctor about this and he said we could if we wanted to . but that he would advise us not to as even no added sugar drinks have additives that turn into sugar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->