Drinking too much water to get dark line?

Nicholsbaby

Reaction score
Hi all! New to this site, looking for some help trying to decode my OPK chart. My husband and I have been TTC since June. This is our first month using OPK's. We are both very healthy, no GYN issues that i know of, and i had no idea it would be so hard to conceive! I have been using Ovia up until now to predict my highest fertility dates, as well as CM changes. No BFP yet. I have been using the OPK since CD 5, just to get the hang of it, wanted to try it wvery day this cycle and then twice a day during my highest fertility days according to Ovia. My problem is that i drink a gallon of water a day, and have read on other sites that this can alter how dark of a line you get , but i have yet to get a darker than the control line. My cycle is usually about 28 days, so i know i should have o'd by now. Any insite on my picture below?

Maybe you could try taking your opk in the morning? I know they say to use afternoon urine but if you're drinking that much water a day, it might be better for you to take it with diluted urine. The only reason people take them in the afternoon is because they could get a false positive with diluted urine. I know sometimes I don't ovulate until as late as cd22 and my cycles are like clockwork every 28 days, so it could be possible that you really haven't ovulated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->