Drinking water smells like chlorine!!!

emicakess

Reaction score
I use a brita filter pitcher and I put water in my plastic water cup everyday. A few days ago I noticed my water smelt like chemicals so I switched to a regular water bottle for the day... At the end of the day I noticed that smelt like chlorine really bad!! So I guess its not just my water cup???!! I dont understand whats going on! It must be my brita filter? I drink a lot of water every day, but I dont like the taste of tap water. It feels like drinking this water that smells like chemicals cannot be good for my baby! Any ideas?? Is it the tap water that smells, the filter that smells, the plastic cups that smell?? Is this bad to drink while pregnant? Any input would be helpful! Thank you <3

The chlorine smell was probably always there. You're just smelling it now since our sense of smell is heightened. :)

I agree with mara16jade that it prob was always there but now your sense of smell is stronger you smell more. Have you tried bottled water instead? X

Well that makes sense since no one else smells or they sorta do but are nit bothered by it lol. Nothing else smells stronger though?? I think I might go get a pack of bottled waters because I just cant drink chlorine smelling water and feel okay about it!

Everything's smells right now. I walked into the staff room, always had a faint weird smell. Today? Made me gag. I suspect it's just us weirdos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->