Driving License

dreamer_88

Two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I have just sent off my driving license to finally change my name - we got married nearly a year ago!!!! changing my address and photo aswell - does anyone know how long it could take? it says online up to 3 weeks but thats ages away and I hate sending things in the post - had to send marriage cert and passport too feel so nervous!!! cant wait for them to get back xxx

I changed my name and address a couple of months ago and it was back within a week :)

thats good!! just got a new car and they cnt insure me til my new license comes back :( xx

took 2 weeks for mine then got our marriage cert a couple of days later xx

Mine came in separate envelopes but arrived the same day.

why cant you get insured? with the exception of taxi insurance, i have never had to hand over my license to the insurance company :shrug:

the documents should be back before the license, but it will be less than 3 weeks, it usually just takes one x

when I got my license after passing it took 10 days from passing to getting it in the post

It should take between 1 and 2 weeks at the moment, there's no issues currently with processing. HTH.

You're so lucky. California made me do mine in person, so I had to wait several months before I could because DH was stationed 2,000 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->