Driving myself crazy- cramping

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
AF due tomorrow, but I'm honestly afraid to test. I feel like my hopes are high but that it'll be negative. I've been feeling nauseous for three days, almost everyday around the same time. I do know that this isn't in my head (sometimes it has been), but this is like crazy feeling bad and my lips go pale. No vomiting. BBs have been soreish, not crazy. but I'm cramping :/ Not terribly, but enough to where I think maybe AF is coming instead. Just feels like something is pulling my muscles out..but also some lower back pain.
Oh, also extremely tired...

anyone else cramping? is there still hope?

I'm in the exact same boat as you! Day 3 today of right ovary cramping and feeling very tired today. Back ache also for the past week. AF suppose to start sometime this week, probably round wednesday/thursday but the cramps and tightness feel exactly like it does on the first day she comes. Currently 10/11 dpo

Thought AF showed her ugly head last night as DH and I were having sex, but nothing since then. I can't tell if these are cramps or gas- and I'm going crazy! I have IC in the mail that should be here tomorrow so if no more AF signs, I'll test. Ugh my hopes are so high, and when I thought I started last night, I was nearly in tears. This TWW stuff sucks

I fully agree,This TWW is terrible! I hope af doesn't show herself and you get to test soonest! I've still been having the same cramps and tense feeling all day but still nothing. Slowly driving me crazy 😔

Aw no! Horrible witch! Sending you hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->