Driving myself insane :(

candeur

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new in here and really just need some advice!
Me and OH have been ntnp for about a month, last week I started getting some "symptoms" but I don't know if its just me over analysing things.
Started off with sense of smell, I noticed that I'm picking up all sorts of smells which other people aren't.
I've also been getting:
Cramping in the evening and night
Sore boobs, although this stopped today but nipples do look slightly darker
Nausea, particularly at night.
Waking up to need to pee, which I never normally do.
Bleeding gums in bed tonight.
I've taken a couple of pg tests but all bfn.
Yesterday my period came, albeit early. It's been a lot lighter than normally, I get very heavy periods and this is more of a light/medium flow and 2days in it already feels like its starting to trail off.
Last but not least I just feel pregnant but I'm so confused because of the period, I don't know any of my dates, and the bfns!!
Can you get light periods while pregnant? Should I wait until after the bleeding completely stops before testing again?

Ahh, seriously, I never imaged I'd be like this, I'm going potty!! Xx

If you're having an AF, no, you're not pregnant. Spotting can happen at the time of the implantation but isn't normal throughout pregnancy. A two day bleed is definitely not safe if you were pregnant.

Did you just come off birth control? It's VERY common to experience pregnancy-like symptoms when coming off birth control. If not, it may just be psychological...

If you're having an AF, no, you're not pregnant. Spotting can happen at the time of the implantation but isn't normal throughout pregnancy. A two day bleed is definitely not safe if you were pregnant.

Did you just come off birth control? It's VERY common to experience pregnancy-like symptoms when coming off birth control. If not, it may just be psychological...

Thanks :flower: I'm beginning to think it is just psychological, I'm okay about not being pregnant its just the not knowing, I'm never normally sick or early for my period, and it normally lasts a full 7 days when its disappearing today. It's prob because I'm stressing about it!

I had the Mirena taken out in July xx

I had the Mirena removed in March and had pregnancy-like symptoms for a few months so it could be related to that. Or it could just be stress around your period too! :) Good luck and best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->