Drool rash?

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Alexa has gotten a rash from all the drooling she has been doing these past few months, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything I could put on it to heal it, or at least soothe it? Thanks :hug:

I don't know about soothing it but I have read that you can put some vaseline on a drool rash to form a barrier

I don't know about soothing it but I have read that you can put some vaseline on a drool rash to form a barrier

Exactly what I was going to say hun. :D I'd also put a bit of Sudocrem on too. Treat it as you would nappy rash. :hug: Hope it's not causing Alexa too much pain.

Thanks guys! I didn't know if vaseline was safe near their mouths and I really didn't think I could put sudocrem on it! Thanks!

I wouldn't go overboard on it though hun, just enough of each to cover it.

Agree with the above posts - sudocrem to treat, vaseline to prevent. I have had to take Jack to the Drs about his though - they gave hydrocortisone cream as it gets quite bad :cry:

Was thinking this too as Jack has just got a little rash due to all his drooling, and I was unsure what would be safe near his mouth...
Will def try the vaseline ! x

Hm....gonna have to do this to Char cause she's getting one too. I feel like keeping a bib on her ALL the time!

If your worried about what can go around the mouth, put it on when they are fast asleep I find its the only way carlee wont rub it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->