Drool Worthy Hormonal Relief

B

Bmonki

OK,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL Hormonal Relief Support Group...

The idea of this thread is to give all of us ladies a chance to drool over some gorgeous eye candy.. (famous or not... if you have a hot best mate we still want to see!)

I'll start us off.. with.........

Ami James from Miami Ink... Damn i miss Sky+... muscles, skinhead, firey temper...mmm yum.

Attachments

• ami_photo.jpg
    ami_photo.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
Shemar Moore... Criminal Minds... Swoonnnnnnnnnnnn

Attachments

• shemar moore.jpg
    shemar moore.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
mmmmmmmyum I LOVE miami ink.

Oh Hello, he's a bit nice. Not seen him before. I am currently picking out hot friend photos for you ladies.

OK ... as Shemar is liked... 2 other looks...

Attachments

• shemar2.jpg
    shemar2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 3
  • shemar3.jpg
    shemar3.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
One of my more sensible, widely-acknowledged-as-yummy crushes from my youth.

ralph-fiennes.jpg

Never been one for the bad-boy boys, more for the deep thinkers and/or funny men... hence why most of my crushes are rather embarrassing visually!!!!

OK,

The idea of this thread is to give all of us ladies a chance to drool over some gorgeous eye candy.. (famous or not... if you have a hot best mate we still want to see!)

Ami James from Miami Ink... Damn i miss Sky+... muscles, skinhead, firey temper...mmm yum.

I completley agree he's yummy :D My personal fave at the mo is mark salling from glee :D lol

Attachments

• Puck-Glee.jpg
    Puck-Glee.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Theres one on google images of him in the sea, completely in the buff ... for your info! lol

https://s1.daemonstv.com/tv/up/2010/04/HUMAN-TARGET-Christopher-Chance--550x366.jpg

Just me?

OK,

I completley agree he's yummy :D My personal fave at the mo is mark salling from glee :D lol

ohhh yes!
:thumbup:

Theres one on google images of him in the sea, completely in the buff ... for your info! lol

excuse me ladies... *runs off to google*

OK,

ohhh yes!
:thumbup:

excuse me ladies... *runs off to google*

Awaiting long return of BMonki for opinion!!!

https://s1.daemonstv.com/tv/up/2010/04/HUMAN-TARGET-Christopher-Chance--550x366.jpg

Just me?

Who's THAT? At last, a man on here that looks like he's been round the block a few times (in a good way) and picked up some handy hints along the way phnarr phnarr!! :blush: :haha:

oh another one of mine is joaquin pheonix as johnny cash mmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• jpcash.jpg
    jpcash.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
No drool thread is complete without Johnny

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
Peril... i didnt get far enough through google images to find that one... i got sidetracked,
https://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/Shemar-Moore-criminal-minds-6715862-1280-1700.jpg

And Twinminator... that is Mark Valley... he plays Christopher Chance in Human Target... mmmmmmmmm
https://mygayfriendblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Mark-Valley-249x300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->