Drool

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Boy does Hannah ever have a lot of drool. It's mostly when she has her soother (although during the day it's most of the day that she has it :roll: thank God she doesn't use it at night). I don't think she's teething, she's not irritable, and we've looked in her mouth and not seen anything. Going to the doctor on Thursday but thought I'd ask around here first and see if anyone else's babies drooled a lot?

Hmm, Hannah may be teething :) They can start months and months prior to a tooth even being visible.

Hmm, Hannah may be teething :) They can start months and months prior to a tooth even being visible.

She's sitting in her swing and I'm constantly wiping her mouth with a burping cloth :rofl: And it's probably just going to get worse :dohh:

I guess I just thought she'd be more irritable if she was teething :D

:rofl::rofl:

It could explain her fussiness as well hon!

All my baby pictures i had a lot of drool.and my mum said i was a big drooler...even now...i still think i have far too much saliva in my mouth!! ha ha

Seth did that when he had thrush. Not sure if it was related but that was when we noticed it. He's started drooling a lot again now but he is teething. He was quite agitated by it a couple of weeks ago but seems ok now!

xxx

Bren is drooling a lot, but he is also chewing on anything he can get in his mouth. My fingers, after his, seem to be his favorite things to slobber on. If he had not come out of me, I would be sooo grossed out.

Bren is drooling a lot, but he is also chewing on anything he can get in his mouth. My fingers, after his, seem to be his favorite things to slobber on. If he had not come out of me, I would be sooo grossed out.

It's amazing what we put up with with our own children, isn't it? My sister's kid STILL at the age of 4 drools, she's constantly saying, "Dallin, SWALLOW!"

Bella has been drooling a LOT since about 3 months! When she sits in her Bumbo there is a pool of water under her!

I've noticed that Chloe has an increased amount of drool at the moment, no other sgns of teething. She was born the same day as Hannah I think so perhaps its normal??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->