Dry diaper through the night

A

AquaDementia

For the last 4 weeks Mia has slept from 11 pm -5/6/7 am and she always has a dry diaper in the morning. I feed her just before she goes to bed.

Does anyone else's baby do this? She pees fine during the day. Could it be that her body is already regulating day/night? I don't think she'll ever wet the bed when she's older if she continues this way.

Hmm... Erica always goes during the night. Lucky you tho if she is already starting to differentiate between day and night!

Maybe ask your health visitor or something about this? cause it could be nothing but then could be something maybe? I dunno hun cause i ain't a mummy yet but didn't wanna read and run xx

No i cant say that ella has done it. I think she did one night though but i thinki there was a little wee in there. :shrug:

Seth does quite a lot of the time... not every night though. I usually put him in a clean nappy before he goes to bed (10-11ish) and he wakes up at 6am properly. I always check him when he wakes up for feeds but rarely needs changing again.

xxx

:shrug: I have to say that doesnt happen here, I think it would do no harm to ask the dr about it although if there are plenty of wet nappies during the day I cant see that there would be a problem but it just seems like a long time to hold urine in :confused: I think Mia would be too young to differentiate between day/night. Most toddlers cant do that!

:hugs:

She has around 6-8 wet diapers during the day and she poops 3-4 times.

Sam's the same - not every night, but most of the time it's dry in the mornings. I change him when we get up and 5 minutes after his first feed he has more than made up for it :laugh2: x

Yep. Same thing happens with her. As soon as she feeds for the first time in the morning she reeeally pees her soul out.

and she pees/poops just before bed.

Hopefully we'll end up with kids that never wet the bed then :D

As long as she's ok during the day I wouldn't worry about it x

The only thing I do notice is sometimes Noah doesnt pee as much .When we wake up I will change him and one hour later his diaper is soaked, almost like he knows not to make his diaper really wet because he doesnt want to sleep in it all night lol

She seems to be peeing plently during the day so I wouldnt see their being a problem. Kyles done this once, but never again x

Her diaper count sounds fine and she's definitely getting enough if you also have a good poo count :) Every baby is different and if she was hungry she would surely let you know and also not sleep as long. I wouldn't worry at all, but you could check with your health care provider if you are still worried!

But that is going to be a super plus when it comes to potty training!!!

Oh my little man pees so much at night ! He wakes up with a diaper that must weight 2lbs !

Bella woke up this morning with a completely dry diaper. She definitely made up for it after her morning feed!

Oliver sometimes has dry nappies during the night- i keep joking that i should start potty training soon because of it lol. If she's having enough wet nappies in the day i wouldnt have thought it was a problem, but if you are concerned just mention to HV. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->