Dry nights!

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
For the last 6-8 weeks almost everynight my LO has slept thru his nappy has been bone dry in the morning!! So stocking up on bigger bamboo fitteds about 2months ago was perhaps unnecessary :dohh:

anybody else have this?

So far I've been washing the nappies anyway but just wondering in this nice weather if I could just airthem - or is that too skanky!

I wouldn't risk just airing them as he might be peeing in the early stages of sleep but the urine may well be evaporating in the heat.

Can I have dibs on your fitteds - I need night nappies!!

I wouldn't risk just airing them as he might be peeing in the early stages of sleep but the urine may well be evaporating in the heat.

Hadn't thought of that although it started well before all the hot weather so I don't think he's doing anything - he soon makes up for it in the morning though!! TBH I don't think I could actually bring myself to put the nappy on again anyway but washing it just seems such a waste!

Can I have dibs on your fitteds - I need night nappies!!

:rofl: - they aren't very interesting, just bamboo little lambs or lollipops. I've a couple of LLs still brand new not even prewashed...

I don't need anything pretty, just super absobent as G wee's for England!!

Are they pretty absorbent? Would would u want for them??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->