Dry skin

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe has dry skin on her legs and elbows and tummy. It doesnt bother her. I know all the different creams about but just wondered what other people had tried and how they got on.

i used johnsons naturals cream for Riley and it cleared up within days

I use Johnson's Baby Oil and Johnson's Baby Lotion (regular and bedtime) and they all work well on my LO.

:)

aw poor chloe, hope it clears up soon :hugs: i use sudocreme and avent magic cream if maddi gets dry skin and they always seem to work well x x x

i used olive oil on zanes dry skin and it worked a treat i added it to his skin after his baths n during the day around once a day now his skin is perfect :)

amy i just wanted to say i adorable your new avatar, she's so adorable x x x

baby oil and baby lotion for us too :) we just don't bath him now though really lol and it doesn't get so dry!

teddy has dry skin in some places. the doc told me to use vaseline. she said other creams arent fatty enough. she said if that didnt work to try almond oil. i use it after the bath before he gets into his pjs.

olive oil or baby oil, and we dont bath him every day as this doesnt help.

I highly recommend Olive Oil. Worked a treat on Olivia. I used it for everything almost... Dry skin, cradle cap etc

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->