dry socket...

yep, it's awful. I had to go back to the dentist a few times to sort it out and have antibiotics etc to sort it. it took about 2 weeks to clear up :(

im in so much pain! i cant even lie on the side i have it, cant smile or anything. im on two diffrent antibiotics and i just dont know what feeling normal feels like lol wanted to be better by sat lol

I had my back molar out yesterday and am praying it heals ok, my dentist only left gauze in my mouth for like 1 minute and sent me on my way with nothing, but ive read you should keep it on for hours to form a clot .. i dunno .. we'll see.

I hope yours gets better soon xx

I had my back molar out yesterday and am praying it heals ok, my dentist only left gauze in my mouth for like 1 minute and sent me on my way with nothing, but ive read you should keep it on for hours to form a clot .. i dunno .. we'll see.

I had to bite down on a bit of gauze for 30 minutes x

Owww no I haven't had it but it sounds awful hun, I hope you feel better soon xx

I had to bite down on a bit of gauze for 30 minutes x

Everything ive read says to leave it on for 10 mins, 30 mins, 1 hr, take it home change gauze periodically! But nope i got ONE WHOLE MINUTE.

Its just a waiting game now i guess.

OP how long after your procedure did you develop dry socket symptoms?

After a day, it started hurting soo much but sunday was the worst pain :.( still so much pain cant open mouth to even drink :(

No as I have stitches, but might need it packing on sat which I dont want. On two diffrent antibiotics atm

Hi i had this it was so painful i had to go back and get it packed but i still have a big hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->