Dtd during ovulation - advice

Flip flop

Reaction score
Hi. Dh and I have been NTNP for 2 years now and no luck. I think we often miss the fertile window. I thought this isn’t working so I asked him if I buy a fertility monitor would he agree to dtd on the right days.
He agreed and I got the monitor. But when I got a high fertility day he said he was too tired and doesn’t like the obligation. I haven’t asked him since as I know he won’t agree. Today I’m is a peak day and it’s so frustrating.

I’m considering saying to him let’s just not bother with the monitor if we can dtd more often. I’m finding it very stressful knowing my most fertile days and knowing he probably won’t even agree if u ask.

We already have a ds who is 7.

Jst don’t tell him ur int he window and get the sexy underwear out, he maybe feels the pressure the perform if he knows.

my husband is very much the same, he doesn’t like the pressure

I think it was a mistake getting the monitor. He still hasn’t agreed to Dtd since I was getting highs on thursday, I’m on my second peak day today and it’s my birthday and he said he’s too tired. he doesn’t even know it’s my peak day.

I think the monitor has been a waste of money, I might sell it as it causing me nothing but anxiety and frustration.

I agree, probably best not to tell him in case it adds extra pressure

Yeah I think telling him has been a bit mistake. The problem is now that he knows, if hypothetically I carry on using the monitor, it’ll be obvious as I’ll keep asking to Dtd when I get highs or peaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->