due 18/08/10 lookin 4 b.buddys

kelz87

Reaction score
Hello im 23. mum of 15 month old and expecting baby number 2 18/08/10.:hugs:

not been the smoothest 2nd pregnancy tho!

am seekin a bump buddy around the same due date or has a little one already the same age 2 chat and share stories with.

am also on facebook aswell.

let me no :flower:

hi there! im a little behind you in weeks, im at 32+1 right now and due 9 september. i have a 3.5 yr old stepson who lives with us part time. im always up for a chat if youd like! :)

Yea thanx! my nephews just turned 4 so we'll have that age 2 chat about aswell!
congrats on team pink! :)
how's your pregnancy going?

the toddlers are so funny that they always provide something to talk about! i bet youre in that fun age of big milestones with your daughter...i remember around that time my stepson would learn so many new words, it seemed like everyday he was learning more and more.

thank you, i am very excited about team pink...even out the score between boys and girls in this house! ;) my hubby was kinda wanting another boy though. hes nervous about having a girl...mostly for later on with things like boyfriends and such. lol

the pregnancy has been pretty good so far. i didnt get a lot of morning sickness or anything and couldnt complain much. but now im getting pretty uncomfortable and exhausted all the time. plus my ribs are always so sore for the past week or so. i think its a combo of everything stretching so much as well as little audrey kicking me in the ribs all the time.

you said that your pregnancy hasnt been the smoothest? are you having lots of symptoms? at least you only have a few more weeks to go! you must be getting so excited. i know im getting pretty impatient myself, and i still have 8 weeks to go! :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->