due 25th november, bump buddy?

mummapie

Ttc baby #2 after 10 years!
Reaction score
Hey guys :) I got my bfp Monday which means me and oh (Sean, 40) are expecting our first!!
Like it says above I'm due 25th Nov, so anyone due around then is welcome! My name is amelia I am 19 and live in essex, UK. I really want someone to share this experience with (besides oh of course!) Really hope to hear from someone soon
Mele x

Hi Mele, Im due 24th November. Im 34 and live in Leeds and is my first baby with OH (Pete, 31). x

Ooo one day apart! How are you feeling :)

Hey hun, I'm Steph, also 19( 20 in may), and expecting roughly on the 25th of november too! My OH is 27, and ready to start our little family. I used to live in kent, pretty close to essex, but now live in Cardiff.

Aww awesome! I'll be 20 when bubs is born :) My dad lives in somerset so im often down that end of the country, how weird. How are you getting on?

Im not doing too badly, a lot of tiredness and feeling sick, but not actually been sick yet which is good. Just letting everything sink in at the moment, and thinking about the long journey ahead. How is everything with you?

Yeah pretty much the same, tired and feeling sick but not sick yet! It doesn't feel real yet to me, i keep looking at the pics of my tests "is that really mine?!"

How are you doing ladies? All my symptoms have vanished apart from bloat and super tiredness :/

Hi ya, I'm due 28th Nov :), I'm 32 and this is my first.
Symptoms: Sore boobs, dull ache in lower abdomen, occasional lower back pain.
Desperately need buddies to talk to as have hardly told anyone yet.
Who have you guys told? I've just told my close 2 friends.

I've told two close friends and waiting for mothers day to tell my mum. Got my booking in appointment on Saturday and dating scan next Thursday :) I've got very sensitive sore nipples, and my hips hurt today. Have had nausea but not so bad today!

hey! congrats :] how are you feeling?

Looks like today is the day you tell your mum! :)

I've been really busy since ive been back to work, and not had much time to check the computer properly, doing 12 hour shifts is really killing me, the next day all I do is sleep and sit around in my pjs lol

Same cashew, oh told me its okay to be exhausted coz we're growing little people. I've got my muns card already, I can't wait! Feeling very nauseous today but not sick yet. Had my booking in yesterday and it went really well. She said my gestation age was 6 and 4 :)

Aww I dont get my booking in for a couple more weeks :( But Im really looking forward to it, how did your mum react?

She's coming back from her holiday now so she won't get her card till the morning. I literally can't wait. I hope she cries with happiness lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->