• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due April 24th 09 - Canada

Janisdkh

Reaction score
By my lmp that is.. I havent had a scan yet but normally when I am pregnant I am pretty accurate. I am sure it could be anywhere from the 15-19! I am totally excited and looking for a due date buddy! I am from Canada and hope to have a buddy who has msn, yahoo or even facebook and myspace! If not its cool with me :D Can we have more then one buddy?

New dates! I am due April 24th and not the 17th. It was confirmed by ultrasound September 3rd. Hugs

Krockwell is due around the same time as you and is looking for a buddy if your still looking!!

I'm expecting #1 on 23rd April. Looking for a buddy too.

All is well with the baby and I have a new due date which is April 24th. I am looking for an msn bud due around the same time as me. :D

I'm due on April 25 (by my lmp anyway) and in Alberta. I'm on facebook if you're still looking for a buddy.

Guys if youre still around pm me :D I got msn, yahoo, facebook and myspace :D

ahh! your date got pushed back too? i was pretty darn sure i was due march 20th, but i had my first ultrasound thursday, and he pushed me back TWO weeks! so now i'm due april 3rd!
i'm also from Canada (ontario), have MSN, facebook.

are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->