due date 2nd april 2012 club :p

kiwiandbean

Reaction score
hey girlie's
any one of you yummy mummy's due in April and close and how are you feeling?
tiredness is starting to fade away all its now been replaced by dizziness :/ good times right.
I'm a bit nervous about having 2 as i already have my 2 year old princess :)
hope to get some replies, nothing like a good ole chin wag ( or finger wag? )
much love from one crazy mother to another
xx

Hey chick I am due 13th but will be sectioned on the 5th so very close! My ticker is nearly a week out need to update it!

I have a 2 year old too although he will be 3 in jan!

Xxxxxxx

ahh isnt 2 like the best age :) my kiwi will be 3 on 3 july. what do you do for xmas prezzies when his birthday is so close? greedy lil monkey lool
how you feeling with this pregnancy and what you hoping for ?
im hoping for a boy just so i can have one of each and then im done.
have a look at my blue or pink gender guess thread if you wanna try n guess what im having lol. xx

Ha ha well we let him has pressies from everyone else on his birthday like normal but we put money away and buy him something nice in the summer. We also try to stash some of the pressies away and get them out through the year!

I will have a look for your thread I am hoping for another boy x

ahhh thats a really good idea actually.
are you showing at al yet?
xx

Yes but it is mostly blubba! I ain't stick thin! My body holds onto weight really easily in pregnancy I put on 4 stone with my son hoping to put on less than 3 this time! Trying not to get too stressed about the weight thing!!

You showing?

only when i lay down i still have baby belly lol. i put on loadsd of weight with keira but this one ive lost 9lbs :/ i know it wont stay off but a girl can hope right lol.xx

That's very good I am jealous although I hope you havent been too poorly chick!

no i wasnt really poorly at all. i had a bit of sickness at night but thats all.
and ive just recovered from bronchitus so i found it a little hard to eat with out coughing lol but generally all good :)
xx

I'm due the 7th, besides being tired (but having insomnia) I've been feeling pretty great. I haven't seen my baby since my 8 week scan so I'm getting anxious!

I am due April 1st and already showing a little bump. So excited to have friends here with almost the same due date.

Do you guys somehow experience cramping though? I had this really bad cramp yesterday and I blame it on the ice cream. I have a hard time burping and easing myself until today...:(

hi girls! according to my ultrasound I am due april 1st!! However my lmp suggets april 4th. it'll probably be niether of those days anyway:haha: for some reason I see this baby staying put.

when is everyones anatomy/anomaly/gender ultrasound? mine is one month from today (november 10).

I think we are so very lucky. I am sure everyone thinks of great things about there due dates but April 1st is perfect for a few reasons....
1. we are preggo but not too preggo thru the holidays. we will look cute AND still have energy to go shopping on black friday lol.
2. the holiday season always zoom by! before we know it, it'll be january 15th and we will be 32 weeks preggo, basically in the home stretch. I dont know about you but halloween to valentines day is usually a blur. every year i think "where did the time gow":shrug:.
3. spring babies are best because by the time they are 8 weeks and ready for the outside world it is gorgeous outside! the zoos are open. we can take walks ect.
4. its great for us mommys who want to get the weight off. summer is usually the easiest time to shed the pounds:thumbup:
5. if any of us are over due we can pull the ultimate april fools joke.:haha:

as you can probably tell i am really excited about having this baby in spring :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm due 1st April.

I told my manager at work yesterday and she said she had known for weeks :dohh:

hi girls! according to my ultrasound I am due april 1st!! However my lmp suggets april 4th. it'll probably be niether of those days anyway:haha: for some reason I see this baby staying put.

when is everyones anatomy/anomaly/gender ultrasound? mine is one month from today (november 10).

I think we are so very lucky. I am sure everyone thinks of great things about there due dates but April 1st is perfect for a few reasons....
1. we are preggo but not too preggo thru the holidays. we will look cute AND still have energy to go shopping on black friday lol.
2. the holiday season always zoom by! before we know it, it'll be january 15th and we will be 32 weeks preggo, basically in the home stretch. I dont know about you but halloween to valentines day is usually a blur. every year i think "where did the time gow":shrug:.
3. spring babies are best because by the time they are 8 weeks and ready for the outside world it is gorgeous outside! the zoos are open. we can take walks ect.
4. its great for us mommys who want to get the weight off. summer is usually the easiest time to shed the pounds:thumbup:
5. if any of us are over due we can pull the ultimate april fools joke.:haha:

as you can probably tell i am really excited about having this baby in spring :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am due March 29th- I love your reasons list!! So true and I've definitely thought of all of them! :) Especially the holiday one!

Due april 10 (according to my mc..first dr appt next week..:wacko: long story..). If baby comes early, I would LOVE March 29 as the bday as that is my favorite cousins bday also.

Maybe1daysoon, I have considered all of your reasons as well and am THRILLED to have a spring baby. Except in FL, Summer is NOT ideal to lose weight as its wayyy to hot to do anything at all.. except maybe sweat, but I don't want to have a hot cranky baby.

When we were TTC I did not want a holiday baby, Did not want a back to school baby.. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly!! These next months will FLY by for sure and with 2 SIL's due in December, I will be doubly occupied with a new niece and nephew in my life!

can you guys think of anyother pros to having an april baby? I am sure there are many more!!!

Its far enough away from the holidays that they will get TWO gifts instead of one for both days like most holiday babies.

The weather should always be nice enough to do out door birthday parties :D

Ohh and I SO can't wait for NEXT holiday season because baby will be between 6-9 months from Oct-Dec and that is such a fun age for a first halloween/christmas etc! I seriously considered buying a pair of 9month christmas pj's today from Target in preparation for next year! :haha:

yeah those are good ones. when ttc i almost skipped a month because my EDD would have been xmas day. I am very grateful not to have a holiday baby. it is weird because i see the women on here that are 24ish weeks and get a little jealous lol. but then i realize there babies are due during the holidays. to me it is worth the wait.

ohhh another pro is that we can have our baby showers in feb or even early march, well after the holiday season. I see some women on here having extremely early showers to not conflict with the holidays. it will be nice to have something to look forward to after the holidays are over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->