due date 2nd april 2012 club :p

Definitely true! My brothers wife, my OH's sister and my bff are all due in december. Brothers wife due dec 26 actually. All these baby showers coming up plus the holidays will leave me broke!!

Hiya :) I'm due April 2nd, 15 weeks 1 day today, tickers bit out!
Sickness gone completely, just still really tired though no matter how much sleep I get :( How are you lovely ladies? Hope you're pregnancies are going well :)

xx

HI! May I join? :)

I'm due April 15th. I feel great - very little sickness and baby is doing fantastic. Sooooo happy to be into the second tri (at least by US standards) :)

Hey can I join?
I'm Jodie & I'm 20 & this is my first bubsy
It'll be nice having all us April Mummies in the same thread :)
I'm due on the 14th April!

So excited, although April is already such an expensive month for me...

My cousins Birthday on the 5th
Its my mam and Uncles (they're twins) birthday on the 6th
My mam and step dads wedding anniversary on the 7th
My 21st birthday on the 11th
Babies due April 14th
Then my younger sister will be turning 18 on the 30th!

Going to be so busy but i can't wait!

It'll be nice to be able to go through all of this with you fab ladies :)

:flow:

Aw how awesome would it be if baby came a few days early on your birthday!

Hi all, I'm due April 5th :)

1st baby, not sure what gender yet, little one was keeping it a secret at 12 week scan!

Happy healthy 9 months to all! X

I'm due April 9th... Been feeling some flutters too abd got a little bump :) x

Yay so many April ladies :) so excited for all of us.
How are you all feeling? I've got my gender scan on the 15 Nov:) so excited just wish i knew now lol. Have any of you already got children? I've got a 28 months old:) she's beautiful (biased of course) lol. Does anyobe keep getting a funny feeling near there ribs? Kind of sharp?

I have my 20 week scan on 28th Nov. I wish I knew now too, was considering getting a 4D scan done at 16 weeks, but I'm just gunna get that done later on and wait till the end of Nov to find out!
This is my first LO, I'm 20 And I'm not with FOB (thought i'd give a little background haha)
I'm slowly starting to feel better, didn't have a brilliant start, very sickly and stuff, but now, i'm starting to notice then I'm like sicky haha!
How're you feeling?
:flow: xx

Yay so many April ladies :) so excited for all of us.
How are you all feeling? I've got my gender scan on the 15 Nov:) so excited just wish i knew now lol. Have any of you already got children? I've got a 28 months old:) she's beautiful (biased of course) lol. Does anyobe keep getting a funny feeling near there ribs? Kind of sharp?

Yep it's really exciting! My 20 wk scan is 18th Nov. Hopefully we'll find out sex of LO this time :) This is my first.

Funny you should mention the ribs things. I'm having trouble sleeping on my side as it feels like my bottom ribs (nearest tummy) are 'pinching' the muscles or something. It's really uncomfortable. I'm not really big at all yet, hope it's not going to get worse!! I end up lying on my back to sleep but have heard this is not a good idea later in pregnancy.

Anyway apart from that am feeling better, was very sicky til abot 13 weeks, thought that would never end!

Hope everyone else is feeling better too! :) x

I Think its hard not to find out sooner isn't it lol stupid temptation. Ahh aslong as your coping ok? Have you got lots of support? Im only 21 just turned :) but happy.
Make sure all you ladies update on what your having once you know :
Yeh its not agony just strange and uncomftablelol. Yeh I must say second trimester is definalty the best one Xx i+ feeling pretty good I was having some major headaches but they seem to have gonenow fingers and toes crossed. other than that just tired Xx

Yes apart from getting a stinking cold (again!!) I'm enjoying the second tri much more than the first. Am getting lots of support from OH, bless him. Also my sister and mum are very excited and always phoning and texting to see how it's going.

Are you ok kiwisndbean? I feel old now you've said you're 21! I'm 34 ;) My sis was pregnant with her first at 19. She now has 3 girls, she started early too :) Well my LO will have cousins to babysit him/her ;) My family have had to wait a while for any babies from me!

I'll definitely update once I know beanie's gender

Nite for now all x

Is anyone showing yet?!

I already had some what of a pooch pre pregnancy but I can't tell if its getting bigger or not :shrug: At times it seems some pants that were once big on me are fitting me better, but then I try and take a bump pic and I swear it looks the same as the one from a few weeks back. I am so ready to pop!

Is anyone showing yet?!

I already had some what of a pooch pre pregnancy but I can't tell if its getting bigger or not :shrug: At times it seems some pants that were once big on me are fitting me better, but then I try and take a bump pic and I swear it looks the same as the one from a few weeks back. I am so ready to pop!

Nope! Thought I was for a few days but maybe I just ate too much! My tummy has got a little more rounded than before but for anyone that doesn't know me they'd just think I was a bit podgy! My clothes are getting a bit 'snug' though :)

I wanna pop too! Haha, in a few months when we're waddling about i bet we'll be wishing we were flat tummied again! X

Hi am 15 weeks pregnant and my due date is April 21st 2012
Any moms to be Arne the same time ?

Hi detroyta! I'm due 5th April. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

By the way I've popped now! Can't hold my belly in even if I try! Anyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->